ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
why theres only 1 s*x event on tv ?
i remember we got few scene before, now only with mako and rebecca and only rebecca got scene.
Rebeca gets a scene in front of the TV, while Moko will come see you during the night if you sleep in your room.

I've always seen these scenes since they were inserted in the game.

Also if you have said yes to an Ema visit during the night and then see Moko in front of the TV, at night she will enter just after Ema and offer a threesome ... I'll let you see or imagine Ema's reaction :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: With The

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
LMAO you knew I couldn't resist :LOL::LOL::p
LOL, Funny thing, she actually looked a bit like a goblin in that pic you used. I think she is going to be 'money-hungry goblin' for me from now on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I still need one for Tristy, just calling her Twisted Twisty at the moment, but could be better.:ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
can we know if the madam will be in the harem and romanceable
That'll be up to the dev if she gets the full LI treatment, and the upcoming update has more events happening in the BDSM club and more conversations with Madam. We'll have to wait his decision regarding her and other ladies as well.

Reactions: Ssato243

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
After a bit of silence, there's been a progress update for v0.19 at Patreon some hours ago:

Main Story:

1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 50% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 8% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 15% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 8% completed

Girls:

3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 30% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 15% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 55% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - 100% completed
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal (option to say: I love you) sex - improved - 100% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 100% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 100% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulating- 100% completed
11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 20% completed

Bug Fixes:

Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - 100% completed
Ramona - love points were being added to Abby instead of Ramona - 100% completed
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As usual, there might be more content included if the dev has more time so keep an eye out.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes