MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I was hoping for nothing but girls from Dora but the 5th child screwed up the streak. I wonder if it's random or preset. Because Teodora had a single boy first and then 4 girls straight.
For the first 6 kids of each girl, the sex is preset. I'm not sure about after that (I haven't checked).

I kind of get the Lyn comments too. It's bizarre that she has these interaction scenes and it leads to nothing. Like, I don't expect any scenes with MC's mom because she's not displayed in that way. Lyn, however, is presented like it's going to happen. She's teasing too much. I also don't really get the "can't happen because family drama" angle. MC legit is fucking 3 other guys wives/girlfriends. If you can somehow erase the drama from occuring with those, why would it be any different with Lyn?
It's not about MC's family drama, it's about not messing Lynn's marriage. Dev and us don't give a shit about James, Ronald & Harry. Lol.

This list is mostly for characters with content. I'm waiting for Madam and Hanna to get more before I add them. Madam would probably shoot to top 3. Hanna, I'm not sure if she doesn't have any. I'm currently after the hiring part with her and doing the gym event.
We don't know if Madame or Desire will actually get content (but many of us are hoping for one or both). :p Although nothing has happened with Hanna yet, it is coming, you will be able to add her to your harem shortly, if you wish (and I DO wish).

Reactions: hooter

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's not about MC's family drama, it's about not messing Lynn's marriage. Dev and us don't give a shit about James, Ronald & Harry. Lol.
Who said I was referring to MC's family? I was referring to Lyn's family with the drama part. But fair enough on the rest of it. Not that I agree because all of the other cast marriages are intact, yet MC is fucking every single one of them. Which is why it comes off as weak. Especially when you have said character parading around half naked.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Who said I was referring to MC's family? I was referring to Lyn's family with the drama part. But fair enough on the rest of it. Not that I agree because all of the other cast marriages are intact, yet MC is fucking every single one of them. Which is why it comes off as weak. Especially when you have said character parading around half naked.
Sorry if you thought I was being flippant, I reread my post and thought that it did come across that way, but that was not the way I intended. I was just trying to pass on the reasoning that the Dev had previously given. :) To my mind, Megalono considers him a lot higher, than the other 3, so their marriage matters more. But, like I think you said earlier, just because no to the harem, doesn't mean no to an encounter.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry if you thought I was being flippant, I reread my post and thought that it did come across that way, but that was not the way I intended. I was just trying to pass on the reasoning that the Dev had previously given. :) To my mind, Megalono considers him a lot higher, than the other 3, so their marriage matters more. But, like I think you said earlier, just because no to the harem, doesn't mean no to an encounter.
No problem. It's actually not too big of a deal for me. I'm not exactly dying for Lyn content as she's not even in my top ten like Madam, Hanna and Desire. I just think the other posters aren't wrong for expecting a scene with her. She's presented like she'll have some. Only for it to vaguely be denied by the developer, instead of just a straightforward no.

As a new player, it was strange that she has these interactions, but is off limits. Especially so when I read what the dev supposedly said about it. Because that doesn't read like a no sex scene with her ever to me. It just says no to her being in the harem. Which we have a few women already of similar situations that we sleep with. Those that won't join because of their prior relationships.

I don't know though. For me personally, I can't pretend to have morals and put one character's marriage on a pedestal. But then turn around and put 6 kids into another married woman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
No problem. It's actually not too big of a deal for me. I'm not exactly dying for Lyn content as she's not even in my top ten like Madam, Hanna and Desire. I just think the other posters aren't wrong for expecting a scene with her. She's presented like she'll have some. Only for it to vaguely be denied by the developer, instead of just a straightforward no.

As a new player, it was strange that she has these interactions, but is off limits. Especially so when I read what the dev supposedly said about it. Because that doesn't read like a no sex scene with her ever to me. It just says no to her being in the harem. Which we have a few women already of similar situations that we sleep with. Those that won't join because of their prior relationships.

I don't know though. For me personally, I can't pretend to have morals and put one character's marriage on a pedestal. But then turn around and put 6 kids into another married woman.

you got my half right

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
ok i have a serious problem guys .... i can't play this game without each female i can have , have at least 6 to 7 kids .... i think i need serious help ..... :love::LOL:
damn i love this game :love:
That means the protagonist must have close or more than 100 children in your playthrough (among boys and girls). Atm, only 3 children are seen in the house, and that place is probably getting smaller. If Julia, Elena, Teodora and Sasha move eventually into the house, the place might as well be pandemonium. And Abby, Betty, Hanna and the other ladies still have yet to either have sex with him or become mothers. A new house/houses will definitely be needed. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
ok i have a serious problem guys .... i can't play this game without each female i can have , have at least 6 to 7 kids .... i think i need serious help ..... :love::LOL:
damn i love this game :love:
Hey ImperialD got some bad news the girls just had a meeting and they decided that they needed to use this on you, also Moko was the first one to jump up and say she'll take care of it. Maybe you should go on vacation for awhile :LOL:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey ImperialD got some bad news the girls just had a meeting and they decided that they needed to use this on you, also Moko was the first one to jump up and say she'll take care of it. Maybe you should go on vacation for awhile
NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That means the protagonist must have close or more than 100 children in your playthrough (among boys and girls). Atm, only 3 children are seen in the house, and that place is probably getting smaller. If Julia, Elena, Teodora and Sasha move eventually into the house, the place might as well be pandemonium. And Abby, Betty, Hanna and the other ladies still have yet to either have sex with him or become mothers. A new house/houses will definitely be needed. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
yeah .. i can't wait ... i have to move half my family to another island ... this one is full already :LOL:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How to get this scene??
After you move to new house, everyone finds out your the father of Ema's first child, and you impregnate her again, when she tells she is pregnant you will go meet James at restaurant and tell him about Ema

Last edited:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Eyo Dev can you please fix Ema? Didn't get freaky with her when she was dating my buddy cause bros before hoes .. and now she won't get preggo no matter what. Surely this can be fixed.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Eyo Dev can you please fix Ema? Didn't get freaky with her when she was dating my buddy cause bros before hoes .. and now she won't get preggo no matter what. Surely this can be fixed.
Unless you got Ema pregnant back in chapter 1, you can't get her pregnant now. I had to go back to when I left for Mohoro and tick she was pregnant to make it happen.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes