A visual novel about a trap/femboy who gets fucked a lot.​

Thread updated: 2023-04-23
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: effectual
Censored: No
Version: e3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
This game has the wrong tags.this is clearly a male protagonist game and it needs the trap and gay tags. The description even mentions a trap in the description. I don't see any futa in the game so I assume the trap is the protagonist. All I can say about that is learn the difference between a trap and a Futanari.

Edit: Thankfully the tags were fixed and it looks like my suspicions were correct, since the futa protagonist tag is now replaced with the male protagonist tag. Anyways don't expect to hear from me again unless a hater wants to scream or someone just wants to talk. LOL

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
A visual novel about a trap/femboy who gets fucked a lot.

That overview gets straight to the point. I tell Ya! :LOL:

Much success effectual

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This game has the wrong tags.this is clearly a male protagonist game and it needs the trap and gay tags. The description even mentions a trap in the description. I don't see any futa in the game so I assume the trap is the protagonist. All I can say about that is learn the difference between a trap and a Futanari.

Edit: Thankfully the tags were fixed and it looks like my suspicions were correct, since the futa protagonist tag is now replaced with the male protagonist tag. Anyways don't expect to hear from me again unless a hater wants to scream or someone just wants to talk. LOL
Futa/TRANS protagonist. It's like you're intentionally ignoring the most important part of that tag and entirely tunnel visioning in on the fantasy creature part.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes