• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
hi, I need your guys' advice, I have been trying to convert some objects, but most of them have a lot of textures, for example, this planter has at least 4 texture images

is there any way to combine all of those textures into 1 image without destroying the object's UV map? =((

here are the planter's dae file and its textures that I've ripped off from SL

Last edited:

Buffzilla

Apr 10, 2020
Everyone struggeling with simfileshare, just refresh the page a couple of times untill it downloads. :)

Thanks everyone for the goregous hairs :love:

simmerbrady

Nov 22, 2018
which program do you use to rip the meshes and textures from? If it's darkstorm I'd suggest saving the meshes as obj format first and get the textures via the dae files. When you open up the obj file in Blender , the texture files should be assigned to the separate mesh parts. Move the UV's around a new image so they arent overlapping and then hit join to combine the whole mesh. Open up your new UV map in Photoshop and copy and paste the textures. Pop me a message if you need any help

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Somebody here asked to convert this hairstyle

And I make it today. Download here

HQ, all LODs, 115 colors included. Enjoy!
this is beautiful thank you so much

Reactions: miomiyu
D

Deleted member 909046

which program do you use to rip the meshes and textures from? If it's darkstorm I'd suggest saving the meshes as obj format first and get the textures via the dae files. When you open up the obj file in Blender , the texture files should be assigned to the separate mesh parts. Move the UV's around a new image so they arent overlapping and then hit join to combine the whole mesh. Open up your new UV map in Photoshop and copy and paste the textures. Pop me a message if you need any help
or instead of opening photoshop bake the new texture to the new image in blender by having the new uvmap selected and the original uvmap active for rendering

xiuxiu059

Dec 9, 2020
hey, i don't want to bother but i've always dreamed to have hairstyles like that in ts4. there are some creators doing something similar but the quality is awful most of times. i was wondering if its possible to convert those hairstyles >.< and again, you guys are amazing! my sims never looked so perfect!
I second this they’re so cute <3

Reactions: netcat and Hanlbal

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
I have figured out everything except for why I am not able to save it as a dds file. I downloaded the link you posted, installed it but it is not giving me dds as an option when I try to save in photoshop . Anyone might know why?

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
or instead of opening photoshop bake the new texture to the new image in blender by having the new uvmap selected and the original uvmap active for rendering
hi, I used HydraStorm 6.3.8.58105 (the viewer that HHHeaven suggested)

and it saved the object as Collada aka. dae file with textures, the viewer doesn't allow me to save any CC as obj. file =( In blender, every time and import any dae file, it always open into 1 single prim0 with multi textures, I dun know which part that I did wrong =( I didn't configure any blender options tho

Status
Not open for further replies.