• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

canrysims

Jul 13, 2019
I found these creators, some, it seems, have already been mentioned. it would be cool if someone would convert their work. here are the links to their accounts.
OMG!!! Someone plsssss! Specially the last one "mymonso". Their hairs are so ridiculously beautiful

Reactions: nishixm

wrylin

Oct 26, 2020
please these too < 3

Reactions: TheBlackRose

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
please these too < 3

PRIVATE COLLECTIONS 2019

simpai

Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys I used to convert sl stuff and gathered quite a few hairs along that i never used but ultimately got too many and got lazy so im passing off my files to you guys! some already have sim 4 uv textures ready to be imported while some dont and just come with sl textures for you to format yourselves in photoshop. (some you will have to retrive extra swatches from sl) Also some hairs do not have pictures (that i could find at least) so to view them i'd suggest importing the .dae into blender to check it first! I will post them in parts since the whole folder is too large to post so stay tuned here is PT 1

PS THESE ARE JUST THE DAE FILES OF THE MESH AND TEXTURE FILES IT IS NOT SIMS PACKAGES YET. hoping some lovely converters takes it and does the honor

here you go! happy simming and enjoy!

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
I just want to give a huge shoutout to HHEAVEN and KSMDRS for sharing info and your own conversions. From knowing absolutely nothing about nothing lol I now (for the most part) know how to convert hair. This is my first one. I need to fix a few things and figure out how to get s4studio to read the uvmaps on the hat cuts then I will be sharing.

MvlaninSimmer

Apr 18, 2019
I just want to give a huge shoutout to HHEAVEN and KSMDRS for sharing info and your own conversions. From knowing absolutely nothing about nothing lol I now (for the most part) know how to convert hair. This is my first one. I need to fix a few things and figure out how to get s4studio to read the uvmaps on the hat cuts then I will be sharing.
Your conversion looks gorgeous so far! Can't wait <3

Reactions: simpai

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
Is it normal for the hair to not have a clay part texture? I'm trying to convert one but it only has Alpha texture attached to the Blend file

simpai

Jul 14, 2019
Is it normal for the hair to not have a clay part texture? I'm trying to convert one but it only has Alpha texture attached to the Blend file
Yes it is! a lot of the time creators such as wings and simpliciatys ect hair do not have clay parts because the layers are sorted in the correct format, hope this helps!

Reactions: Para:noir

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
It's possible to do if the planes that make up the hair are in order. If you, you'll have to deal with really weird transparency issues that can range from noticeable to not at all. I've not tried it extensively with SL hair because I really only know how to do it with hair I'd make from scratch but if you'd still like to try if (if you're having transparency issues) then you can read this .

It's for 3DS Max but it's also possible to do in Blender.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
can this be useful for hair conversion or not?

It looks like it just lets you know if your textures are out of bounds. It can be useful if you're unsure where things go/want to make sure you're not overlapping in places it shouldn't be.

Reactions: DakotaSan
Status
Not open for further replies.