Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
and if I do it in an older version, for example 2.76, it will not affect in any way? just with 2.79 I had difficulties, the basic hairstyle from sims 4 does not want to be imported into the blender program, shows an empty space..

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry if this is obvious or very dumb but I'm stuck in the "cloning" part, where should I place the Cloned package? I don't understand where S4S Mods folder is, Is it the same as EA Mods folder in the document...? If not then where?

Ghostieboi

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry if this is obvious or very dumb but I'm stuck in the "cloning" part, where should I place the Cloned package? I don't understand where S4S Mods folder is, Is it the same as EA Mods folder in the document...? If not then where?
You go into documents and click sims 4 studio, in that folder you should see a mods folder within the sims 4 studio folder. That is where you place the package to clone it.

nothingfile

Jan 19, 2021
here are the links to the creators, two of them have "assorted" content hah(hair, clothes, shoes, accessories, hats). maybe someone knows how to convert clothes/shoes.

D

Deleted member 2147972

here are the links to the creators, two of them have "assorted" content hah(hair, clothes, shoes, accessories, hats). maybe someone knows how to convert clothes/shoes.
It's a little bit complicated because of too much textures in SL meshes. But yes, it's possible. Just remember that clothes will not look the same as in SL. Try this , it's help me a lot. Not about SL, but the process is almost the same.

canrysims

Jul 13, 2019
I just want to give a huge shoutout to HHEAVEN and KSMDRS for sharing info and your own conversions. From knowing absolutely nothing about nothing lol I now (for the most part) know how to convert hair. This is my first one. I need to fix a few things and figure out how to get s4studio to read the uvmaps on the hat cuts then I will be sharing.

Omg, it looks amazing, can't wait and also keep going cuz is lovely!

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you guys for your work and kindly - to climb into clothes and shoes SL - is it not too much? Hair is fine - they are a sore subject in Sims 4. I think we have enough creators of beautiful high-quality clothes - I don't want to offend or hurt anyone feelings These are just mine reflections....

canrysims

Jul 13, 2019
Oh Holly Molly! I'd like to know how to convert. Plssss someoneeee *cries intensified*

D

Deleted member 909046

It's a little bit complicated because of too much textures in SL meshes. But yes, it's possible. Just remember that clothes will not look the same as in SL. Try this , it's help me a lot. Not about SL, but the process is almost the same.
For me clothes and shoes are much easier than hair but clothes are much more expensive than hair and i dont want to give money on something that i'll never use in sl and probably in sims too

D

Deleted member 3137218

Thank you guys for your work and kindly - to climb into clothes and shoes SL - is it not too much? Hair is fine - they are a sore subject in Sims 4. I think we have enough creators of beautiful high-quality clothes - I don't want to offend or hurt anyone feelings These are just mine reflections....
it's a pain in the ass. all the body shapes in SL are too varied. i've only converted a couple outfits but clothing is a lot more difficult than alpha hair because you have to import the mesh, reshape it to fit the sims 4 avatar (the most tedious part), vertex paint so it morphs correctly, weight paint it so it moves properly with your sim, and then fit the texture into the appropriate slot (either on the body or in one of the accessory slots). you also have to reduce the poly count to something useable in the sims (if you care about that sort of thing). if there is a quicker way, please tell me.

it's a lot more time intensive. i have not found a faster way and more often than not, someone in sims has already made the same type of outfit. i wishs more SL clothing creators would come to sims because the outfits are more on trend than the same crop top, high waisted jeans look of sims 4.

shoes aren't too bad ( ) but again, same process as above but less joints.

you can try it yourself but you will rip your hair out.

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
it's a pain in the ass. all the body shapes in SL are too varied. i've only converted a couple outfits but clothing is a lot more difficult than alpha hair because you have to import the mesh, reshape it to fit the sims 4 avatar (the most tedious part), vertex paint so it morphs correctly, weight paint it so it moves properly with your sim, and then fit the texture into the appropriate slot (either on the body or in one of the accessory slots). you also have to reduce the poly count to something useable in the sims (if you care about that sort of thing). if there is a quicker way, please tell me.

it's a lot more time intensive. i have not found a faster way and more often than not, someone in sims has already made the same type of outfit. i wishs more SL clothing creators would come to sims because the outfits are more on trend than the same crop top, high waisted jeans look of sims 4.

shoes aren't too bad ( ) but again, same process as above but less joints.

you can try it yourself but you will rip your hair out.
So I am about the same !!! We have enough talented creators of clothes in sims4! Hair is difficult - so it's not a shame to ask for unique beautiful hair - but clothes and shoes are a huge amount of good quality! If that excuse me, I'm just a fan of hair and jewelry for hair - everything else matters little to me

D

Deleted member 3137218

nitropanic is the one sims 4 / second life creator that does both? their stuff is good quality and i've never had an issue with it on my sims.

also if you're on SL, they have a free gift dress (really nice if you don't want to spend linden on clothing) if you join their group. their store is pretty empty but i like their stuff on both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.