Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3167038

Yall are the best!!!! I lovvveveeeee this group, thank you <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cove Holden

MinnieM

Sep 2, 2018
With the tutorials I made my first object conversion (I gave up on the hair for now but I'll try again later when I learn more about blender)

It's probably not perfect! I'm open to constructive feedback.

EDIT: added the matching whole pie here:

EDIT 2: fixed the weird shadow on the slice

Last edited:

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
jaylajay I have to interject here. I'm a cosmetologist and historical costumer. You are correct. Some women did have straight bobs. They were referred to most often as shingle cuts because the back was usually tapered. Happylifesims has the most accurate versions.
Here's a few more:

Reactions: StHunters

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
jaylajay I have to interject here. I'm a cosmetologist and historical costumer. You are correct. Some women did have straight bobs. They were referred to most often as shingle cuts because the back was usually tapered. Happylifesims has the most accurate versions.
Here's a few more:

Then why convection - if the desired style has already been created and in a very good quality

SimsHair

Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 1007194
Please make this hair from sims

It can be anyone, in the sims does not have wet hair.

D

Deleted member 3270429

Is there any way to reduce the polygon count in Blender without destroying the mesh? :eek:

And How many amounts of polygons would be suitable to run in sims 4? I've tried to convert some SL objects but even tho the original meshes look beautiful, all of them have really high polygons (20k~ 30k polygons, some even have over 40k). I don't want to fry everyone's VGA

PatriciaSims

Jan 28, 2021
One of the last hair i post from Doux or the last, i dont want to convert his whole store. 2 versions. Water texture is on hats. High Poly is almost 100k

View attachment 1007691
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAIR FROM FOOOOXY GIRLS IN THE SIMS 4 DON'T HAVE LIKE THIS

I’m so excited and thankful that you’re doing this, thank you.

LeonG9

Oct 12, 2020
One of the last hair i post from Doux or the last, i dont want to convert his whole store. 2 versions. Water texture is on hats. High Poly is almost 100k

View attachment 1007691
Thank you so much! If you don't mind, would you consider converting this male hair? I think we really lack of male hair convertions.

D

Deleted member 909046

Thank you so much! If you don't mind, would you consider converting this male hair? I think we really lack of male hair convertions.
Not worth. without the hairbase these hair dont look so interesting and i cant convert the hairbase and sims 4 hairbases suck

Status
Not open for further replies.