Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
nitropanic is the one sims 4 / second life creator that does both? their stuff is good quality and i've never had an issue with it on my sims.

also if you're on SL, they have a free gift dress (really nice if you don't want to spend linden on clothing) if you join their group. their store is pretty empty but i like their stuff on both games.
Nitro back in sims4)In general, it used to be a collaboration between Nitropanik and Vittler, but then they diverged into two different directions- Nitro go in SL- Vittler stay TS4)Now she back in Sims4- but alone

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Wowww, so they just added braids to make it seem original lollll these "creators" have some nerve
No- original hair was be same!I just delete chaos from my game!If you can see her page- same hair style with headpieses ( i try ti found original preview- EXCLUSIVE)LOL

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Me too I use a lot of Lealilith or what her name is but she takes from the sl too
Actually no - they don't steal!S club,WINGS,Leah made it mesh for SL- but use only for TS4!Also we have same new creators SL hairs - but with personal mesh and only for TS4- i will show you

Reactions: MadamChachki

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
But I'll still be a beggar! I just don't really like it when hair covers the face or part of the face of sims as well as breasts (forgive me, but I'm a stylist by profession), this is important to me! I will ask you for an important hairstyle for me, if anyone will be able!

jaylajay

Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone know where I could get 20's style bobs that aren't maxis match? And also, where I could find this hair--- Thank you!

D

Deleted member 3137218

Does anyone know where I could get 20's style bobs that aren't maxis match? And also, where I could find this hair--- Thank you!

they do a lot of historical sims stuff.

also colores urbanos did 1920s style bob

hair # 409-415 (she does a mm version of each but also an alpha version)

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Popular creators like anto,ade,leah etc make original meshes they dont steal only a very small amound of creators do also leahlilith has a job based on 3d modeling and made tutorials on creating alpha hair
TRUTH!Wings and s-Club also very talanted creators from China!

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
In general, the S-club is a whole team of authors and not one person - for example,Bobur is a part member of the S-club team

Reactions: DarkDream34

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
In the 20s, no one wore such a straight bob - curls and waves were in fashion! It would be bad manners to go public with such a hairstyle))Forgive me- i cant shut up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.