Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
hi, I used HydraStorm 6.3.8.58105 (the viewer that HHHeaven suggested)

and it saved the object as Collada aka. dae file with textures, the viewer doesn't allow me to save any CC as obj. file =( In blender, every time and import any dae file, it always open into 1 single prim0 with multi textures, I dun know which part that I did wrong =( I didn't configure any blender options tho
It's normal for an object to have multiple textures in second life. If you want it to work for the Sims, you have to take those textures and combine them into one map using a photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop or GIMP).

Have you checked the folder you exported the object to? The textures should be there in either .png or or .tga format. It's easy to confuse .tga files for .dae files since you can't see the previews for the textures like you can with .png.

1611617168412.png

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Maybe we can organize something like a small fund to acquire the content we want - I don't know how to organize it better, but this is the beginning of the idea...we have a shelter where we can discuss the details - well, I don’t know, it’s just somehow wrong that only a few people share. I can’t convert - but I can contribute to the fund to acquire the things/hair/clother

Hana98

Sep 7, 2020
Me too, i feel in need to say thank you to everyone that takes the time to convert all these hairs and taking the risk . Thank you so much for this kinda of work and sharing it for free. Open the forum everyday makes me so happy. thanks for this HUGE HEART ! :3

Last edited:

simmerbrady

Nov 22, 2018
I'd suggest using Darkstorm for now. So when you save the mesh as an dae format and open it up in Blender - it will show the parts of the mesh separately and not just one prim. It saves you quite a lot of time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ulvaryl
D

Deleted member 2147972

This is probably a silly question but, what skin/skin details are you using on that model? Particularly under the eyes, is it a highlighter? She looks amazing. :)
Hi, thank you :) Here is only skin by Obscurus N17

D

Deleted member 3167038

Maybe we can organize something like a small fund to acquire the content we want - I don't know how to organize it better, but this is the beginning of the idea...we have a shelter where we can discuss the details - well, I don’t know, it’s just somehow wrong that only a few people share. I can’t convert - but I can contribute to the fund to acquire the things/hair/clother
I would be down with this. I don't know how to convert but we can build up a fund for those who can. I know that the hairs in second life are expensive, we can can also cover the cost of yall having to buy the hairs and such. We just need a way to do this.
n\d

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maria Newman
Status
Not open for further replies.