Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostieboi

Nov 18, 2020
When importing my mesh into sims 4 studio, it doesn't seem to show up. I did everything right or so I think I did. Not sure why my mesh isn't showing up.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Is this tread also for converting mmd? Since I've been trying to do that for a long time but there is no tutorial or only vague forum posts on s4s. I tried to import motions to the sims 4 rig but idk how

Reactions: shyclaws

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Is this tread also for converting mmd? Since I've been trying to do that for a long time but there is no tutorial or only vague forum posts on s4s. I tried to import motions to the sims 4 rig but idk how
This thread is also for others games too. However, I have no idea how to convert dances from MMD to The Sims myself.

Reactions: hereforthecc

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Already have sims4 MMD animations dancer- check YouTube ConceptDesinger97 [CD97) alredy do it for you

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
When importing my mesh into sims 4 studio, it doesn't seem to show up. I did everything right or so I think I did. Not sure why my mesh isn't showing up.
Make sure that when you're in Blender 2.70, you're setting the cut numbers the same as the object you've cloned.
00055.PNG

Reactions: Honeycrust
D

Deleted member 3137218

for animation, you have to import the animation (use the pmx pmd plug in) and match the bones of the mmd rig to the bones of the sims 4 rig. process is the same for second life animations although the SL animations are not as good as sims 4 ones, in my opinion

NeonDream$

Apr 28, 2019
hi can you rip a mesh someone else has rezzed for you? or does it have to be a mesh you have purchased?

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
Hey, I was really weary of the garbage way TS4 handles transparency too lol. But before I started pulling all my hair out @ksmdrs came to my rescue and told me that the base of the hair should not be transparent. You have to find a mesh that includes both Alpha and Clay parts for the hair.

When you're ready, clone the package file of the they made in S4S and use it as your base. It should have 4 cuts: Clay is the 1st, the Alpha is the 2nd & the other 2 cuts are for the hats.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but where do we get the clay part of the hair? do we have to make it? when I want to convert hair from other games (dmc, ff) there is no clay so I assume we have to make it or...? idk how to do that

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question but where do we get the clay part of the hair? do we have to make it? when I want to convert hair from other games (dmc, ff) there is no clay so I assume we have to make it or...? idk how to do that
For the DouX hair that was done, it imported with a Clay base underneath the alpha. I've only assuming that if it doesn't import with one, perhaps making it all alpha wouldn't be a bad idea? The only way to find out is to experiment really.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
cool! i have an 12yr old account on sl an quite a full inventory of hairs an things if you need
Please remember to be careful using your main account on a copy bot viwer. I know it's possible to get banned but I'm not entierly sure how. Stay safe anyway.

Ghostieboi

Nov 18, 2020
HHHeaven Thank you, I figured out that mesh cuts. The hair I'm converting comes with a clay base already but I don't know which alpha mesh to use as the hair. Do I just use them all?

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Im started retouch TRIX hair from blender- but didnt see any staff for recolor??Which program can make it ?

Reactions: netcat

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
HHHeaven Thank you, I figured out that mesh cuts. The hair I'm converting comes with a clay base already but I don't know which alpha mesh to use as the hair. Do I just use them all?
It's likely that those parts of the mesh are the different styles but I can't be sure since I don't know what hair you're trying to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.