Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

liontari

May 9, 2018
Hi guys, I want to say that I will not post conversions here anymore, as is going to open a private paid group that will sell all our conversions and all content from this forum.

Is this fair and normal? We don't sell our conversions, because we understand that this is not our creation, although we also spend a lot of our time on it. And someone has the audacity to pass it off as paid content from Patreon. Wtf ?! Sorry, but I no longer take part in this, I do not want problems for myself and for you guys too. Oh yeah, I wanted to share these hairstyles, but better I will keep it. Thanks to ..
I guess I will no longer be sharing on this thread either,which is sad as it actually gave me motivation to convert and share things.
Also Thank you xxsanaxx for the salad

D

Deleted member 909046

Hi guys, I want to say that I will not post conversions here anymore, as is going to open a private paid group that will sell all our conversions and all content from this forum. View attachment 1016439

Is this fair and normal? We don't sell our conversions, because we understand that this is not our creation, although we also spend a lot of our time on it. And someone has the audacity to pass it off as paid content from Patreon. Wtf ?! Sorry, but I no longer take part in this, I do not want problems for myself and for you guys too. Oh yeah, I wanted to share these hairstyles, but better I will keep it. Thanks to ... View attachment 1016452 View attachment 1016453 View attachment 1016454 View attachment 1016455 View attachment 1016456 View attachment 1016457 View attachment 1016458 View attachment 1016459 View attachment 1016460 View attachment 1016461 View attachment 1016462
They open a patreon for what? the only thing they do is reuploading content they get from this site and others. who is going to pay for nothing?

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
They open a patreon for what? the only thing they do is reuploading content they get from this site and others. who is going to pay for nothing?
That's right, that's right. They make money on naive people who have already thrown a considerable amount into the wallet, and continue to do so.

Reactions: Honeycrust
D

Deleted member 2147972

They open not Patreon, they already open private group in VK and take money from people to join it. But in this group will be everything what was taken free on this site. Our conversions too I guess.

D

Deleted member 909046

They open not Patreon, they already open private group in VK and take money from people to join it. But in this group will be everything what was taken free on this site. Our conversions too I guess.
i just translated the message i think they open a group for donors to pay for patreon stuff and then release them for free in their group thats what i got from the message although i dont know why they included your converted hair on their post since its not patreon content

Reactions: Honeycrust

Hanlbal

Jan 18, 2021
guys, i just came here to thank u for the new conversions and then i read what was told about sims galaxy. i am really sorry about that. i have an account on vk and i will unsubscribe her page after that. it's really unfair that she is doing this and although i feel upset about the situation, i understand your reasons to remove the links and stop converting because like it was said, even though the creations was not yours, it takes time and hard work to convert. all i can say is thank u ): everthing was amazing while it lasted, my game never had such beautiful clutters and hairs. thank u, loves! you all deserve better </3

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
Hi guys, I want to say that I will not post conversions here anymore, as is going to open a private paid group that will sell all our conversions and all content from this forum. View attachment 1016439

Is this fair and normal? We don't sell our conversions, because we understand that this is not our creation, although we also spend a lot of our time on it. And someone has the audacity to pass it off as paid content from Patreon. Wtf ?! Sorry, but I no longer take part in this, I do not want problems for myself and for you guys too. Oh yeah, I wanted to share these hairstyles, but better I will keep it. Thanks to ... View attachment 1016452 View attachment 1016453 View attachment 1016454 View attachment 1016455 View attachment 1016456 View attachment 1016457 View attachment 1016458 View attachment 1016459 View attachment 1016460 View attachment 1016461 View attachment 1016462
Wow, that's suck. Can't believe that it's already 2021 but we can still trick people into paying for free content. Not to mention that the manipulator is one of those who repost leaked patreon stuff.

D

Deleted member 2116617

Ok so....what now? No more of everyone's beautiful conversions that makes us so happy, just because ppl are so fking greedy and claim money for YOUR conversions? I just don't get it, I don't get how ppl can act like this? Where's the companionship over cc and these gorgeus creations!? Is it completely dead?
This makes me so sad :cry:

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
the more the time passes, the more i believe that some people are only living in this world to spend oxygen and to ruin everything that is good while doing that.
Yeah, that's like an unexpected betrayal
This thread was created to encourage people to convert CC themselves and exchange conversions for free so we don't need to pay for the Patreon thieves who steal SL meshes and sell them on Patreon.

And then one of us starts getting greedy and tries to sell the free stuff that the community has shared. :rolleyes: I guess pandemic has forced people to do nasty stuff so they can avoid being broke?

Reactions: clx
D

Deleted member 989410

Sims Galaxy posted about that topic again, I don't know if the page translation is confusing but I don't understand what they are talking about lol
1.png

D

Deleted member 909046

I didnt get exactly what the post about the paid content was but i think it was something about people who pay for patreon stuff to exchange links with each other in a private group idk. i didnt get anything about uploads in their site being sold to people. the converted hair from nicia are uploaded here but you can download them for free

Status
Not open for further replies.