Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylao13

Jan 15, 2021
i have a question, if i download hydrastorm as preferred how would i be able to pull a mesh and texture from sl?? thank you

dunkxcrazy

Apr 7, 2019
I don't really convert hairs anymore but I think you need to go back into object data in your blend file (the one that looks like a triangle) and select the other uv map - save it and re import into sims 4 studio. I could be wrong but give it a go
Thanks sooooo muchhhhhh that was it. It's still rough as hell but at least ive got it in game lol once i get it fixed up i cant wait to share.

Reactions: simmerbrady

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
Hair was ready everything was fine....added more swatches to the hair and now wont show up in game. Anyone know why?

Edit: Figured it out.

Last edited:

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
I saw DB's ads on fb and I tried to convert her new makeup cart, but the polygon of the original mesh scared the sh*t out of me,

so I split it into small objects

Here is the download link of most of the makeup cart conversions

(except the glass objects because I'm a newbie and I haven't learned to convert glass texture yet :LOL:)
This CC is gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
I have finally finished with my first mesh. There is a small bit of clipping at the end of one side of the hair when you change breast size (will fix and repost if anyone knows how) but doesn't bother me atm. There are 32 swatches and the picture I posted is the pic you'll see in CAS. I do not know how to read polycounts but my LOD 0 is Vertices: 44200 and Polygons: 55706 plus I decimated and followed step by step so I hope the poly's are reasonable. I'm working on Jimena next and I really hope you guys enjoy.

P.S If you have any shine problems just do a batch fix in s4studio (cats & dogs patch glass hair).

DOUX NI HAIR.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3167038

I have finally finished with my first mesh. There is a small bit of clipping at the end of one side of the hair when you change breast size (will fix and repost if anyone knows how) but doesn't bother me atm. There are 32 swatches and the picture I posted is the pic you'll see in CAS. I do not know how to read polycounts but my LOD 0 is Vertices: 44200 and Polygons: 55706 plus I decimated and followed step by step so I hope the poly's are reasonable. I'm working on Jimena next and I really hope you guys enjoy.

P.S If you have any shine problems just do a batch fix in s4studio (cats & dogs patch glass hair)

View attachment 1016238
thank you for sharing. I can't wait to use it on my sims <3, just wanted to let you know that when you click on it, it takes you to the first opening page of the website.

Reactions: sandybechum01

theeitgirl

Feb 2, 2021
I have a question. I'm trying to convert this bag from SL and it only has one prim but it has all of the textures. Does anyone know why that is ? 1612247202038.png

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020

P.S If you have any shine problems just do a batch fix in s4studio (cats & dogs patch glass hair)

View attachment 1016238
so pretty thanks:love:

D

Deleted member 3137218

I have a question. I'm trying to convert this bag from SL and it only has one prim but it has all of the textures. Does anyone know why that is ? View attachment 1016269
prim count has nothing to do with blender (it's used in SL for when you upload your object onto the grid).

it most likely is an object with multiple pieces but one texture. you're going to have to either find the OBJ and use that or use L to select (linked) pieces and manually fit it on the texture map. or you can try baking it onto a new uv map.

i'm curious about the pattern because SL typically frowns upon name brand stuff or trademark in game (unless it's a licensed partnership). how did the creator get away with this or are you using your own texture on a SL mesh?

D

Deleted member 2147972

Hi guys, I want to say that I will not post conversions here anymore, as is going to open a private paid group that will sell all our conversions and all content from this forum. gxDVHU_qHbE.jpg

Is this fair and normal? We don't sell our conversions, because we understand that this is not our creation, although we also spend a lot of our time on it. And someone has the audacity to pass it off as paid content from Patreon. Wtf ?! Sorry, but I no longer take part in this, I do not want problems for myself and for you guys too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Hi guys, I want to say that I will not post conversions here anymore, as is going to open a private paid group that will sell all our conversions and all content from this forum. View attachment 1016439

Is this fair and normal? We don't sell our conversions, because we understand that this is not our creation, although we also spend a lot of our time on it. And someone has the audacity to pass it off as paid content from Patreon. Wtf ?! Sorry, but I no longer take part in this, I do not want problems for myself and for you guys too. Oh yeah, I wanted to share these hairstyles, but better I will keep it. Thanks to ... View attachment 1016452 View attachment 1016453 View attachment 1016454 View attachment 1016455 View attachment 1016456 View attachment 1016457 View attachment 1016458 View attachment 1016459 View attachment 1016460 View attachment 1016461 View attachment 1016462
I'm sorry it turned out this way. Your hair styles are very good, high-quality, like the others, who put a lot of time and effort into it

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys, I want to say that I will not post conversions here anymore, as is going to open a private paid group that will sell all our conversions and all content from this forum. View attachment 1016439

Is this fair and normal? We don't sell our conversions, because we understand that this is not our creation, although we also spend a lot of our time on it. And someone has the audacity to pass it off as paid content from Patreon. Wtf ?! Sorry, but I no longer take part in this, I do not want problems for myself and for you guys too. Oh yeah, I wanted to share these hairstyles, but better I will keep it. Thanks to ... View attachment 1016452 View attachment 1016453 View attachment 1016454 View attachment 1016455 View attachment 1016456 View attachment 1016457 View attachment 1016458 View attachment 1016459 View attachment 1016460 View attachment 1016461 View attachment 1016462
Dont worry- here alot a russians members- we won't be silent!I will everywhere post about greedy and lie!

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020

Wut!? Why?! It feels like she join the dark side.

• Angry
Reactions: hereforthecc
D

Deleted member 3137218

Since I spent a couple hours converting this set,I will still share it here,I would like to thank everyone for their tips/help,it's invaluable to me.
Here is RM's Take Away set,I found it at a Gacha Yardsale so it's missing a salad.(I'm too poor to buy anything)
I Believe everything is under 10k Poly

Disclaimer: The in game sc was taken before I fixed the drinks,they look fine now
Also also,I separated a couple of the foods
View attachment 1016431 View attachment 1016432
thank you! i got the salad
but yeah if sims galaxy is doing that, no longer posting conversions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.