• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmer79

Mar 22, 2019
With the tutorials I made my first object conversion (I gave up on the hair for now but I'll try again later when I learn more about blender)

It's probably not perfect! I'm open to constructive feedback.

EDIT: added the matching whole pie here:

EDIT 2: fixed the weird shadow on the slice
Those links are dead, unfortunately.

Also, LeoSims . But I would love to see how yours looks. Can you provide new links?

simmer79

Mar 22, 2019
DB macaroons and roses. polycount: 31k (lowest i could get it without distorting the mesh)
Get
DB skincare tray. polycount 21k. DB makeup palette. polycount:19k
Zip of both
Happy simming fam!
I have two of the items in that set I converted already

View attachment 1012564 View attachment 1012567
5k poly

View attachment 1012568
View attachment 1012903
snack haul set poly is 4-15K. highest one is the lunch tray at 22K

i'm only missing the white swatch of the lunch box and kimbap, the churros, and the boba pile
OMG!! These are AMAZING! And I'd been droolin' over that snack haul set for AGES! Thank you both!

dunkxcrazy

Apr 7, 2019
sadly not that i know of, saving swatches is a tedious task
thanks for this info!!! with that being said i’ll send out another thank you to every that has shared their stuff as of late it is a very time consuming task and i’m learning little by little but thanks for everyone sharing their conversions and knowledge!!

dunkxcrazy

Apr 7, 2019
For DOUX hair you can click on HUD and save as collada, you will have all textures.
thanks for sharing this I was working with another creators hair but I will see if the same thing applies, if not it’s still valuable info to know

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
I also studied a little blender - but the SL game itself is just for me to break my brain - I don't understand anything about it - but there are kind people here who are already sharing meshes from the SL - so I'm sure that sooner or later I can! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: netcat

canrysims

Jul 13, 2019
Hello Everyone! This would be my second conversion, I think it got a lot better than the first. If there is anyone need for it, I will be happy to share it. But I used my own texture for it. I don't know how much trouble this ... Doux Sins hair. I really love it! :love:Thank you for everyone! I would never have been able to do it without your help and tutorial!:giggle:
View attachment 1013146 View attachment 1013149 View attachment 1013150

I'll love to have them too :') It's beautiful

• Red Heart
Reactions: CanariaRose
D

Deleted member 3137218

Hey ya'll! I've been trying to convert objects and can pretty much follow along with the blender stuff, but when I get to s4studio to export my reference object's mesh I get this error message. Can anyone let me know why I might be getting this message so I can fix it? Thanks for all of your help on this forum!
i get this error. just shut down blender and s4s and start it up again. it'll end up working fine.
also rename your uvmaps from UVMap to uv_0 / uv_1 as simmerbrady said :-D

Reactions: Honeycrust
D

Deleted member 3270429

I saw DB's ads on fb and I tried to convert her new makeup cart, but the polygon of the original mesh scared the sh*t out of me,

so I split it into small objects

Here is the download link of most of the makeup cart conversions

(except the glass objects because I'm a newbie and I haven't learned to convert glass texture yet :LOL:)

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
pocci already has a school set like this

the set is nice but most of the pieces already exist in sims 4.
amitomo and haikei make "nice" sets but it's all very basic when you take it out of the pink vaporwave environment
CC shared with the vaporwave aesthetic gets me every single damn time :LOL:

Reactions: YassGawd and simpai

Hana98

Sep 7, 2020
Hello guys, good evening or night! I want to start to convert too, BUT the steps I found in the page is VERY confusing. I created BOTH ACC asked, but I don't understand the process after it. I'm more visual, would someone being interested in send me a small video showing how to "cover my but" and extract the meshes from SL? I'm not a native English speaker and is very confusing for me what are the next steps after creating the acc... I dont mind giving my email or any social media if someone is willing to send me a video explaining. <3 HOPE TO BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE SOON!

Reactions: marilla
Status
Not open for further replies.