• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Can someone give me the Inac G3 pc on SL or convert it for me because I still want it.
I only got a Microsoft type of old pc which I'm still working on.

D

Deleted member 3137218

Can someone give me the Inac G3 pc on SL or convert it for me because I still want it.
I only got a Microsoft type of old pc which I'm still working on.
someone here would have to buy it, extract it and send you the files.
if you have 300L, you can buy it as a gift and send it to someone here willing to do that.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
someone here would have to buy it, extract it and send you the files.
if you have 300L, you can buy it as a gift and send it to someone here willing to do that.
Yeah, you right. I just asked maybe someone already had it.
Will look if I can buy it.

liontari

May 9, 2018
I'm trying to convert this but the outside of the cup disappears in game,it looks fine in s4s,I cloned a BG vase that had glass on it to make it see through,I tried reconverting it,but came up with the same results.Does anyone have any idea why it would do this/how to fix it.
02-01-21_8-19-06 PM.png Screenshot (1098).png

simmerbrady

Nov 22, 2018
I'm trying to convert this but the outside of the cup disappears in game,it looks fine in s4s,I cloned a BG vase that had glass on it to make it see through,I tried reconverting it,but came up with the same results.Does anyone have any idea why it would do this/how to fix it.
View attachment 1015908 View attachment 1015910
try cloning the typewriter instead?

D

Deleted member 3137218

hereforthecc

this person needs a 1 star on the marketplace. that preview photo? heavily edited.

i did not test this in game so here you go.
1612233594311.png

1612233605475.png

• Love
Reactions: hereforthecc
D

Deleted member 3137218

I saw DB's ads on fb and I tried to convert her new makeup cart, but the polygon of the original mesh scared the sh*t out of me,

so I split it into small objects

Here is the download link of most of the makeup cart conversions

(except the glass objects because I'm a newbie and I haven't learned to convert glass texture yet :LOL:)
my god you're my hero.
all of you taking on dustbunny? braver than the marines.

Reactions: yaymia and marilla

dunkxcrazy

Apr 7, 2019
hey here looking for some instruction the first pic is what im seeing in blender yet the second is what being imported into s4s. Im inda lost cuz i followed the instrustions to a T. Help please lol

simmerbrady

Nov 22, 2018
hey here looking for some instruction the first pic is what im seeing in blender yet the second is what being imported into s4s. Im inda lost cuz i followed the instrustions to a T. Help please lol
I don't really convert hairs anymore but I think you need to go back into object data in your blend file (the one that looks like a triangle) and select the other uv map - save it and re import into sims 4 studio. I could be wrong but give it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.