VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
This is correct. But in my opinion, it's best to have lesbian avoidable, or optional for people who like it, and people who don't as a compromise.

I can be ok with some lesbian as long as I am always involved if it will not be avoidable.

The biggest problem I see when it involves lesbian, is girls doing it behind our back, our without us giving them the greenlight, or not.

And yes, if it's a girl outside of the harem who fucks one of the MC's girls, that is NTR.

But overall, I would rather avoid lesbian if given the choice.
It's literally that simple. (y)

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Don’t know what your getting at, this game is as vanilla as it gets, true harem connoisseurs love all women in the harem including full on butch lesbians :p
Nope, those are poly lovers bud. Just because we don't like a certain kink we are fragile? Where is your logic lmao plus we aren't a small minority I've seen so many people fed up with having lesbians and all the girls being bi in games that are supposed to be a harem.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Nope, those are poly lovers bud. Just because we don't like a certain kink we are fragile? Where is your logic lmao plus we aren't a small minority I've seen so many people fed up with having lesbians and all the girls being bi in games that are supposed to be a harem.
Because you can’t just ignore/accept some small thing your not a fan of in a game, remember the world doesn’t revolve around your preferences, if you don’t like it don’t play it :)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Because you can’t just ignore/accept some small thing your not a fan of in a game, remember the world doesn’t revolve around your preferences, if you don’t like it don’t play it :)
As much as I get annoyed with harem games, if this game is geared towards that crowd then they are allowed to fill a certain type of way. I'm sure you and NTR fans do the exact same thing.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
As much as I get annoyed with harem games, if this game is geared towards that crowd then they are allowed to fill a certain type of way. I'm sure you and NTR fans do the exact same thing.
Me personally I don’t. I truly believe a devs should be allowed to make what they want and if people don’t like it they can move on. That’s what I do, dev adds something I hate I either ignore it or stop playing. I don’t even bother to complain about But to each their own I guess

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Me personally I don’t. I truly believe a devs should be allowed to make what they want and if people don’t like it they can move on. That’s what I do, dev adds something I hate I either ignore it or stop playing. I don’t even bother to complain about But to each their own I guess
Sounds reasonable and I do the same also. Sadly, that's not everyone here though and I've seen this on all sides of the spectrum, not just with one particular fan base. People like what they like and hate what they hate, it's annoying as hell but it's well within right.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Yeah... I got the same feeling.
Stil going to try episode 3, but the game hasn't grabbed me yet. :unsure:
Episode 3 was released a few days ago. And...it's GREAT! I sure wasn't blue balled....and I think the dev saw those comments and acted accordingly lol. I mean...the term "blue-balled" is mentioned in it.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes