VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I am! You ?
Lol, I honestly prefer it without the patch. I don't see how adding Hapsburg shit makes it sexier. What makes it sexy to me is....thicc booty. That godmom and that Jen...Mmmmm. Oh, and lovable characters. Jennifer is my personal fav. Idk why...but I love how she feels like a perfect balance of sexy and loving. Tho...I wonder if she has a fetish for shorter men lol. Guess cuz she's an "Amazon" she decided to finally have realistic standards...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lol, I honestly prefer it without the patch. I don't see how adding Hapsburg shit makes it sexier. What makes it sexy to me is....thicc booty. That godmom and that Jen...Mmmmm. Oh, and lovable characters. Jennifer is my personal fav. Idk why...but I love how she feels like a perfect balance of sexy and loving. Tho...I wonder if she has a fetish for shorter men lol. Guess cuz she's an "Amazon" she decided to finally have realistic standards...
Some like it without, some like it with it, who am I to judge if you like it not patched ;)

What's that old saying, oh, opinions are like assholes everyone has one :ROFLMAO:

As long as the story can be told in both directions, that's when you have a good game. And, this is what drew me in when I first discovered this game...

Screenshot_889.png

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Some like it without, some like it with it, who am I to judge if you like it not patched ;)

What's that old saying, oh, opinions are like assholes everyone has one :ROFLMAO:

As long as the story can be told in both directions, that's when you have a good game. And, this is what drew me in when I first discovered this game...

View attachment 2840634
ROFL! That was EXACTLY the same for me! Jen is the fucking BEST!

The camera angles of this game are also a 10/10.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
ROFL! That was EXACTLY the same for me! Jen is the fucking BEST!

The camera angles of this game are also a 10/10.
I am also liking the Music tracks choice. The cuts are a bit abrupt and if using 7:1 headphones like I do, it produces a high pitch white noise that is quite hurtful. Other than that, the musics are nice and uplifting. Well done.

Peace :)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Someone should update the OP the incest patch spoiler instructions seem outdated since there is no "script folder" unless the guy means the "Game folder"

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A. Two girls in an mcs harem having fun together without mc = not ntr. As long as the mc is aware they're going to do it at some point then no ntr. Sharing at most.
B. One girl from mcs harem and one girl who isn't and the mc doesn't know = ntr.
Uhhh... within harem would still be NTR dude... because harem != sharing LIs.... You tinking of Polyamory there.

Since harem is LIs being exclusive to MC, and them doing stuff with eachother violates that... thus taking/stealing from MC... which... be the textbook definition of NTR (taking from MC).

BaxJones

Oct 24, 2022
K3NJ1
Love the game so far, but for the love of the good lord jesus please add a dialogue box transparency option. For android, you pretty much miss all the "goodness" you have created due to a god damn text box.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes