VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Played the new episode at last. And...I LOVED IT!! It's now my fav episode ever! And they kept their word on doing the retcon of episode 4.

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
i'm on their Patreon and just finished the latest update, you have to start a new game but the added tweaks such as sound effects and improved rendering and animations make it worth it.
Plenty of Jen content and a few extras scenes I’m not going to spoil.
Now thats what I like to hear mate thanks for the info cheers to you and I need more Jen content

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Then y r u here at all? And how about reserve judgement and see how Ep5 is? THEN think. They did the retcon and it was perfect as there's literally no mention of any other guy. The situation itself is rewritten with a new narrative.
Look, trust to me in a dev is important to me, i have been burned more than once in the last 3 years, it is not nice when a dev turns from someone you trust into a big fat liar, but when it gets uploaded here i will judge it, i was just making a poor joke that when I see this game and i do not think of the dev but of you :KEK:, i dig your passion, i did like the game until the original ep4, will see when it gets uploaded. (y)

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You're also on a pirate cove, so if you don't wanna share it and are just here to gloat "how the game is great" why don't you just do it on patreon using your F*****g posting privilege?
Last I checked, there wasn't a rule against talking about a VN after an update drops. Don't get butthurt if a patron doesn't want to leak. No one is required to and throwing tantrums over it just makes you look bad.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes