VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Honestly, I think since he's new, he didn't know what counts as NTR. I mean, I sure didn't get what NTR fully meant. He described bi sexuals and the MC walking in on them and choosing if or not to join in, right? I thought NTR was ONLY if the MC gets cheated on. Maybe he just didn't know the terms? lol.

I mean I've been playing these games for about 1-2 years now and even I didn't know what NTR fully meant. :LOL:
Right now tho, I wanna give the dev a shot. I'll wait til episode 2 or even a beta release to see if he's committed to quality.

The story caught my interest....and the chicks are my type.
Just hope the earlier NTR debate didn't make him give up instantly on trying. I wanna see more!
Hey, some Devs can't take the heat, some devs like HotVenusStudios know that it's not personal. That you just have to explain yourself properly and stick to your word. If they said they were adding the three letter word, this is why, I'd respect them for it, but clearly, they know the audience they want, they know what makes sense, and they are open to criticism.

All in all, good discussion that didn't have to devolve into a disaster. Good vibes all around :giggle:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so we got conformation on the three letters but will there be any girl on girl involving any of the family if so will it be avoidable

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY NTR OF ANY SORT! DECISION IS FINAL!

The world of story writing is not alien to me, but the world of making these sort of games is a new territory. My partner and I shall hereby set ourselves groundrules and maintain our promises at all costs. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

NTR is officially out of the question. We have begun work on the next Episode and hope you enjoy it. Now that we have gotten some experience, we will proceed with bringing you into the world of Simulation 69.

Ok, fine I'll play your game. I don't need anymore convincing. :KEK:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think I caught a glitch in the simulation already
screenshot0001.png

Why does her clearly cotton tank top have a shiny surface that's catching a reflection?

I understand that DAZ materials can be shiny when they aren't supposed to be, but it's your job to fix it in Post.

Reactions: retorter

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Is bi-sexual and lesbian content optional as in my choices make it never happen or just skippable?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
I think?! or this girl Kereline from the game Milf City. just ano looks very much like her, the same breasts, the same ass, but personally, it’s probably a little different, but it still looks very much like her. intiresno and when the new version will be released how long do you have to wait?

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
I love this game, the guys working on it don't get the recognition they deserve, I'm on their patreon and they give pretty regular progress updates, they did mention that the next update may be a while because of IRL shit, but will keep us updated.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes