VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 5] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

FNM90

May 21, 2024
Well, you had an interesting youth better than mine.
I totally don't regret my life. Of course, we all make mistakes and I have a full share of them, but provided the conditions I met, I would do most of everything again. I'm happy and did no evil, that's what counts.

Of course, If I were from a prude small city, my story would be much different. But, on the other hand, during my years, I met several guys that accomplished much more than me (regarding women) despite having less "capital" to back them. Even tough they had the advantage of living in less conservative cities, I acknowledge their success. The major point is being happy with yourself so when opportunities arise, you can take them. The years will to the rest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I come back to check on this thread every now and then and 90% of it is just not about anything close to the game. Hoping this doesn't discourage the dev, still hoping to see an update sometime soon!
Yeah, I'm actually worried now. I'm a patreon and the dev is not as chatty as usual. Not only has it been like half a year since the last episode...but despite the updates on patreon, they've gotten much slower. They mentioned retconning the opening of episode 4 and all but going by earlier posts...I wonder if the toxicity of f95 is crushing them...

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I come back to check on this thread every now and then and 90% of it is just not about anything close to the game. Hoping this doesn't discourage the dev, still hoping to see an update sometime soon!
Because misery loves company. F95 really has some of the biggest scumbags lurking, true bottom of the barrel kind of people.

pmuser

Jul 4, 2021
Yeah, I'm actually worried now. I'm a patreon and the dev is not as chatty as usual. Not only has it been like half a year since the last episode...but despite the updates on patreon, they've gotten much slower. They mentioned retconning the opening of episode 4 and all but going by earlier posts...I wonder if the toxicity of f95 is crushing them...
Yh its strange that there hasn't been an update in a while, considering the last progress report was end of May. If the dev is off sick or has run into development issues or doesn't have any time currently due to other personal reasons, then fair enough, these things happen. Then the dev should at least post a quick update saying there will be a delay, doesn't have to go into any details if its a personal issue, but then at least there is communication rather than just nothing at all.

Overall, great game, lots of potential... just hoping for the next update soon :)

Last edited:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
does anyone know when the new update will be released?
They posted a teaser image on their patreon not too long ago. I'm hoping it's this month...

I honestly feel like the toxic f95 community is what contributed to their decrease in pace. Looking at their posts on here...it makes me kinda glad I decided not to try making one of these games. :(

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Because misery loves company. F95 really has some of the biggest scumbags lurking, true bottom of the barrel kind of people.
I blame the f95 community for the delay in the release tbh. In the past they were releasing episodes way faster. Like...they had episodes done within 4 months and now we haven't seen anything since January. The backlash to episode 4 was intense...not to mention absurd. Stupid af.

I bet if they got more praise than hate...we'd have had episode 4 in May or June. God I hope this is the month where we get Episode 5.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
They posted a teaser image on their patreon not too long ago. I'm hoping it's this month...

I honestly feel like the toxic f95 community is what contributed to their decrease in pace. Looking at their posts on here...it makes me kinda glad I decided not to try making one of these games. :(
Well, i can not wait to see what dev want to make with this project, i want to see what will happen after Mc discover the older sister is a stripper and more important will the mom make stupid decision like going in a sex dungeaon to to have men attention in the future, i am very septic and very suprised that it take more than 5 month for only one episode

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Well, i can not wait to see what dev want to make with this project, i want to see what will happen after Mc discover the older sister is a stripper and more important will the mom make stupid decision like going in a sex dungeaon to to have men attention in the future, i am very septic and very suprised that it take more than 5 month for only one episode
To be fair, some games can take a year or 6 months. Life gets in the way, especially if they wanna make a large amount of content. Plus I know you need a good PC. I try making fan art on DAZ and it frequently crashes. So gotta incorporate that. Some of my other fav games can take a long time. Also, this dev is a "team of two". So, this is a game made by only 2 people.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
To be fair, some games can take a year or 6 months. Life gets in the way, especially if they wanna make a large amount of content. Plus I know you need a good PC. I try making fan art on DAZ and it frequently crashes. So gotta incorporate that. Some of my other fav games can take a long time. Also, this dev is a "team of two". So, this is a game made by only 2 people.
That's true" but a warning will not hurt y'know, going from a game updated every 3 month to 6 that's a little unfair without warning and explanation
But yeah i don't blame dev he have his own life after all and the game so far have good graphic and to create those good renders you need time and good material so yeah no one can be ungratefull and blame him but some warning for the wait would be very apreciated

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
That's true" but a warning will not hurt y'know, going from a game updated every 3 month to 6 that's a little unfair without warning and explanation
But yeah i don't blame dev he have his own life after all and the game so far have good graphic and to create those good renders you need time and good material so yeah no one can be ungratefull and blame him but some warning for the wait would be very apreciated
Btw, I honestly believe one of the two devs is a woman. Some of their responses hint to that. A first-time dev, with one of the two (if not both) being female...if so, it would explain a lot.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Btw, I honestly believe one of the two devs is a woman. Some of their responses hint to that. A first-time dev, with one of the two (if not both) being female...if so, it would explain a lot.
One thing for sure they know their shit doesn't have sex scene yet but the teasing scenes are very hot it's me or every renders in this game are Jerkeable :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes