VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 5] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I blame the f95 community for the delay in the release tbh. In the past they were releasing episodes way faster. Like...they had episodes done within 4 months and now we haven't seen anything since January. The backlash to episode 4 was intense...not to mention absurd. Stupid af.
Ohhh yes. Guess people are suppose to be happy and praise the fact that the mom gets locked in a sex dungeon, dragged on all fours, and basically degraded herself to a random guy she didn't know from a hole in a wall, because she was so desperate and lonely?

Than we move on to the sister who seemed like a smart woman, and beautiful. Becoming a stripper just because it's quick cash?
Episode 4 writing wise, and character wise, was not good, period.

I can agree that f95 is a toxic place, And some criticism can be harsher than most, and overwhelming. Also, I don't condone insulting devs, or threats, or any of that. And if I said anything to offend the dev, then I apologize in that regard. It's never that serious at the end of the day, and emotions do run high. But just criticism is valid if we talking strickly about the game at hand. You can call the reaction it gotten with the mom and sis situation "stupid" and "absurd" if you want. That's your opinion.

even tho she called us incels, and liked post calling us incels for not liking the direction the mom and sis went which is just crazy, and liking all boot licking post is a bad way to accept feedback. Totally a smart way to get new subs. But I digress....:rolleyes:

Everything else is totally valid in this case. Just because you are fine with it, don't mean everyone will be fine with it.
That's what you got to expect when being a dev. The good, the bad, and the ugly. new dev, or not. Can't take the heat? maybe it's to hot for you the handle in general, and that's unfortunate. But good thing is, the dev is trying to fix these issues, and not go complete TONE DEAF to it, which I appreciate.

Also you keep bringing up that the dev is probably a team of women.. Ok? Should they be treated special because of that? And I am sure they don't want to be treated different because of that either. You keep bringing that up makes you sound sexist, just saying.

Listen developing a game is hard.. I am in a process of making one MYSELF. It's time consuming, and a pain.
I respect all devs who gets the courage to put something out there.. PERIOD.

So how about taking off your cape like you the only one who plays this game, basically saying how no one else matters, but you.

Last edited:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Ohhh yes. Guess people are suppose to be happy and praise the fact that the mom gets locked in a sex dungeon, dragged on all fours, and basically degraded herself to a random guy she didn't know from a hole in a wall, because she was so desperate and lonely?

Than we move on to the sister who seemed like a smart woman, and beautiful. Becoming a stripper just because it's quick cash?

I can agree that f95 is a toxic place, And some criticism can be harsher than most, and overwhelming. Also, I don't condone insulting devs, or threats, or any of that. And if I said anything to offend the dev, then I apologize in that regard. It's never that serious at the end of the day, and emotions do run high. But just criticism is valid if we talking strickly about the game at hand. You can call the reaction it gotten with the mom and sis situation "stupid" and "absurd" if you want. That's your opinion.

even tho she called us incels, and liked post calling us incels for not liking the direction the mom and sis went which is just crazy, and liking all boot licking post is a bad way to accept feedback. Totally a smart way to get new subs. But I digress....:rolleyes:

Everything else is totally valid in this case. Just because you are fine with it, don't mean everyone will be fine with it.
That's what you got to expect when being a dev. The good, the bad, and the ugly. new dev, or not. Can't take the heat? maybe it's to hot for you the handle in general, and that's unfortunate. But good thing is, the dev is trying to fix these issues, and not go complete TONE DEAF to it, which I appreciate.

Also you keep bringing up that the dev is probably a team of women.. Ok? Should they be treated special because of that? And I am sure they don't want to be treated different because of that either. You keep bringing that up makes you sound sexist, just saying.

Listen developing a game is hard.. I am in a process of making one MYSELF. It's time consuming, and a pain.

So how about taking off your cape like you the only one who plays this game, basically saying how no one else matters, but you.
I repeat, "Don't like it? Don't play it".

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

wtf-shocked.gif

What the fuck happened to this game? :LUL::LUL::LUL:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020

dragged on all fours? Locked in a dungeon? None of this was shown even before the retcon. Dragged?
Locked? That shit didn’t happen. Dungeon? That was a garage…

We also have retconned much of the opening of episode 4 and did rewrites.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

good game, keep up the great work.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes