VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 5] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
For those who don't know, how to go on Patreon and get the links for version 5.

NOTE: You have to highlight the entire link. Not just click it. Otherwise you will be asked for a “decryption key”.

mac

#8feib63LX39c8vD503N4WyGOKqNIVACQbT6aXu2EcMc

win

#DxszRxiJyMGqDeJVHREHmjQBAk-ld0nD3RxJNiO4gUo

android

#OnUmF4dfr2y0A8UqGq-JBJnM-kJEZ9e-2jbYpNzMcLI

mac compressed

#59haNcZKC8PUbp-5YgUIZ0VyHvEMn2xCrnRg-xPfd1k

win compressed

#vubNM4q729gIMzqOPAp3GR_ylM5a0cRf9hXLe_LeYRc

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It's weird that Melanie's not a virgin. Someone who's always had a crush on a guy, hooking up at a high school reunion and losing her virgin, that's weird. Maybe it's a cultural difference.
I don't have anything against non-virgins, but I just don't think it fits the setting, you know.
I do not know who Melanie is, but if you start wondering about the virgin of painted women who do not exist, then you will go crazy.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It's weird that Melanie's not a virgin. Someone who's always had a crush on a guy, hooking up at a high school reunion and losing her virgin, that's weird. Maybe it's a cultural difference.
I don't have anything against non-virgins, but I just don't think it fits the setting, you know.
When you've had crushes in the past, you remained faithful to them even though it was just a crush?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
When you've had crushes in the past, you remained faithful to them even though it was just a crush?
I haven't loved a person in my life, nor have I had a crush, to be honest. But if I had someone I liked or loved, which in this case was also for a long time, then yes. I, myself, have no problem with characters sexual or romantic history, but it goes both ways when they try to shoehorn a past sexual or romantic history as when they try to make a person a virgin through ridiculous means.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Since 2022 and only 5 updates. Whats happening here?
I'm really asking. This is the first time I see this game.

Dec 17, 2017

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I was one of those who criticized the game HARD because of the whole mom stuck waiting for another guy to fuck her thing, so i had to come back and give props to the dev for reworking the dialogue and "fixing" it, honestly it's much better now.(y)
Now for episode five, i still think the sisters stripping thing is weird, but i just have to accept that every single character in the game is fucking stupid and enjoy the game for what it is i guess, it was a one time thing(i hope:ROFLMAO:) and the MC got some sexy times out of it so not bad at all.
This update was pretty damn good overall, i liked when the MC told Angel and Mouse to let him do his thing and stop interfering, i think it's better when he's the one seeking the girls and spending time with them instead of Angel and Mouse forcing him into awkward situations all the time. A couple more updates like this one and i might really consider supporting the game on Patreon, keep up the good work HotVenusStudios

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Simulation69-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes