VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 5] [HotVenusStudios]

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I thought it was funny. And the strip club scene was sexy AF. Some of you guys need to lighten up and just enjoy the tits. If yalls "mood" is so easily ruined by a mere strip club scene, then you're in the wrong thread. Maybe find something that suits your delicate sensitivities. Just for the love of god, stop complaining in this thread.
Amen, bruh. This is currently my fav game and idk why it gets so much flak. Plus...it's one of the few games I like that (for now) hasn't been abandoned. Why did A.O.A have to be abandoned...and Above The Clouds is just silent... The Awakening dev is just a monster, Broken Dreamers has ended (I'll miss it)...I gotta check out other games.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I thought it was funny. And the strip club scene was sexy AF. Some of you guys need to lighten up and just enjoy the tits. If yalls "mood" is so easily ruined by a mere strip club scene, then you're in the wrong thread. Maybe find something that suits your delicate sensitivities. Just for the love of god, stop complaining in this thread.
1000047205.jpg
Also didn't complain asked about something and then replied to the person who gave reply to my comment if you care that much about this shit you wouldn't reply to me as it causes me to reply back so if you really want this shit to be over don't reply lol because I only replied to people whose reply to me.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Complain about scenes, dev changes scenes, complain some more... am I tracking so far? Is this really over one waifu that 'sullied' herself by making a bad decision and showed booba at a stripclub?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes