SimpForCorruption

Jan 29, 2022
One incredibly minor ask, could the developer please add tags for which sexual acts are included in the game, vaginal sex, etc. the tags help when filtering for games based on the type of content included on the latest updates page.

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
One incredibly minor ask, could the developer please add tags for which sexual acts are included in the game, vaginal sex, etc. the tags help when filtering for games based on the type of content included on the latest updates page.
I don't understand. There are tags in my game. I added vaginal sex that I have forgot it. Do you have any other to suggest?

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinHeels-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Concept seems great and I have to say the main img rly attracts the eye. A bit of a pity there's no lesbian path though. I rly like the fact that atleast in this one it seems like the FMC can come out on top even if she has to use unconventionnal methods. I didn't play the game but from the preview the renders look beautiful.
Anyway, I won't play the game bc playing a FMC who get fucked turns me off as I put a part of myself in the MC and it gives me gay vibes (this is purely subjective though).
However, I'd recommend this game to ppl bc it's rly original compared to your usual corruption (bc that's what most FMC games are abt) game. Even when compared to other fmc games, the whole intrigue where she'll manipulate and engage in psychological battle with her rival seems interesting.

SO yeah kudo to the dev/s who didn't do your usual FMC game.

I wish y'all the best,

THX

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsen and Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Concept seems great and I have to say the main img rly attracts the eye. A bit of a pity there's no lesbian path though. I rly like the fact that atleast in this one it seems like the FMC can come out on top even if she has to use unconventionnal methods. I didn't play the game but from the preview the renders look beautiful.
Anyway, I won't play the game bc playing a FMC who get fucked turns me off as I put a part of myself in the MC and it gives me gay vibes (this is purely subjective though).
However, I'd recommend this game to ppl bc it's rly original compared to your usual corruption (bc that's what most FMC games are abt) game. Even when compared to other fmc games, the whole intrigue where she'll manipulate and engage in psychological battle with her rival seems interesting.

SO yeah kudo to the dev/s who didn't do your usual FMC game.

I wish y'all the best,

THX
Wow, thank you.

Reactions: Johan_0000

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Wow story got some dark elements I love it! I wonder if Evelyn is gonna reverse rape someone and then kill him afterwards, that would be neat!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Really enjoying playing evil/dominant Evelyn. I hope there will be plenty more opportunities to be cruel or ruthless, and maybe crush a few balls in the process. Some of those guys are getting off easy.
There will be ;)

Wow story got some dark elements I love it! I wonder if Evelyn is gonna reverse rape someone and then kill him afterwards, that would be neat!
I love that elements too, but sadly I have to stay inside some limits...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nice little update, even if the plot somewhat strains credulity. Dominant female protagonists are rare and to be savoured.

This update adds a number of code variables to the earlier section, so loading an old save is not advisable: Best start a new game and ctrl-skip through to where you were.

Hera.N, one minor thing I suspect is a slip:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Nice little update, even if the plot somewhat strains credulity. Dominant female protagonists are rare and to be savoured.

This update adds a number of code variables to the earlier section, so loading an old save is not advisable: Best start a new game and ctrl-skip through to where you were.

Hera.N, one minor thing I suspect is a slip:
Thank you. It's easy fix. I will create a check later on the "$S01E01SC39" and if it's 2 it will add 2 to Jack and Remove 2 from Eve. That way will not be necessary to play the scene again.

Reactions: gregers
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes