v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I want to like this, it has TWINS! But there are quite a few errors. IE. you ROLLPLAY with neighbor, should be ROLEPLAY. Also your cousin might be a CUCK not a COCK (maybe both?? lol) And this one.. had me laugh pointed out by others
View attachment 1758809
What are you talking about, that is precisely what the dev intended... :ROFLMAO:
If the last update the MC slurped his own cum by now he must know what masculine tastes like, he is just cleaning the cum of Jamal that passed there an hour ago. :KEK:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Game: this is your ugly as fuck beauty-is-relative aunt, and these two are your smoking hot sister and mother who you can't wait to reunite with after so long.
Also Game: fuck your mom and sis, reverse-deus ex machina one week with your aunt.

I'm just gonna quote myself from another game that tried that shit:
W-Why tempt me with a carrot and then feed me fucking pears?

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You can only use the Walkthrough mod or Incest patch. I'm not into the incest thing so I don't merge the Incest patch into my mod
I have both downloaded but the patch doesn't work with the mod just like with one of the comments above. I really appreciate you taking the time to do the walkthrough mod, but if I have to choose between incest and wt-mod I will always choose incest;). Maybe you could create a mod with incest to give us an option?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm annoyed as fuck before even starting. Unskippable intro splash screen?

Ok, I couldn't last even 10 minutes. What kinda writing is this lol. Never seen people take so long to say the most basic shit about the most mundane things. Why does this phone call with mom have to take this long?

Plus, why is MC going to high school in a different town? Why are they acting like he is coming home after college? Why is the dad eager to pass over the business to a high school graduate? First impression is pretty important. This one really flops in the first 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolksKrieg

Grront

Dec 17, 2021
I don't get the incest patch to work? Export it into the game folder nothing changes in game.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I'm annoyed as fuck before even starting. Unskippable intro splash screen?

Ok, I couldn't last even 10 minutes. What kinda writing is this lol. Never seen people take so long to say the most basic shit about the most mundane things. Why does this phone call with mom have to take this long?

Plus, why is MC going to high school in a different town? Why are they acting like he is coming home after college? Why is the dad eager to pass over the business to a high school graduate? First impression is pretty important. This one really flops in the first 10 minutes.

but I must say that one scene where the girls, MC and his friend playing spin the bottle was hot

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
incest patch doesn't work. man this landlady bs, sounds so fucking dumb. fuck patreon, and fuck the banks making them follow that rule.

Last edited:

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Read the topic guys:

"You can only use the Walkthrough mod or Incest patch. I'm not into the incest thing so I don't merge the Incest patch into my mod"

• Sad
Reactions: Fappable One

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
So... do they have a Discord or is this game gonna be marked as Abandoned two days from now?
No News or messages on Patreon, Subscribestar or Deviant Art since April, 5th.
Last time the dev was seen on here was April, 14th.

If he doesn't show up in the next two days, he'll have been inactive and MIA for three months.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So... do they have a Discord or is this game gonna be marked as Abandoned two days from now?
No News or messages on Patreon, Subscribestar or Deviant Art since April, 5th.
Last time the dev was seen on here was April, 14th.

If he doesn't show up in the next two days, he'll have been inactive and MIA for three months.
he isn't earning that much, so it's understandable

AG.

@ráy Gámës
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry for late reply, i had some other work so I randomly maintain both....and coming to the update the next release will be on 1st week of the next month. Thanks you for support, i hope you will understand. Once again thank you, actually the game is not made for earning, it's just made for fun to play role characters.

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry for late reply, i had some other work so I randomly maintain both....and coming to the update the next release will be on 1st week of the next month. Thanks you for support, i hope you will understand. Once again thank you, actually the game is not made for earning, it's just made for fun to play role characters.
The unoffical incest patch doesn,t work.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I Love this game and I will wait, Thank you.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes