Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
You can only use the Walkthrough mod or Incest patch. I'm not into the incest thing so I don't merge the Incest patch into my mod"
It's pretty easy to integrate the mod into the incest patch.
But I can see that the patch does not include and take into account some subsequent changes to the script.

I will include the mod to the patch, BUT then you will play with an "outdated" script.
The changes are not major (mainly corrections of typos), but I don't have the time or inclination to completely revise the Incestpatch.

So here is the combined walkthrough mod with an integrated patch.

Have fun.

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Any news regarding the next update? I believe the dev said in july, that the next update would come "first week next month". That would be first week of august. We're in September now... I think :unsure:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Yeah sorry for delay, actually i had some other work to do....so I'm on that. And coming to game -- need to develop a game script.
Alrighty. Well at least I know you're still around and kicking ;) It's done when its done :)
I'm not an impatient kinda guy. Was mostly worried this one would get the abandoned tag slapped onto it.
For what it's worth, I'm looking forward to the next update, whenever it's done/available (y)
Thx for replying :)

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
It's pretty easy to integrate the mod into the incest patch.
But I can see that the patch does not include and take into account some subsequent changes to the script.

I will include the mod to the patch, BUT then you will play with an "outdated" script.
The changes are not major (mainly corrections of typos), but I don't have the time or inclination to completely revise the Incestpatch.

So here is the combined walkthrough mod with an integrated patch.

Have fun.
You my friend, are the best :coffee::cool:
cheers mate

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes