EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sin to Heaven.png

Overview:
"The game revolves around a young man who moved away from his home town in pursuit of specialized education. During his time at a foreign boarding school, he shared adventures and relationships that will be important to his future story.
As our story begins, the protagonist returns home to reconnect with his landlady and his family. He must decide on his future and what will bring him the happiness he craves.
Surprisingly, it is not long before he finds himself placed in situations where he may choose to pursue the different women around him. The story's outcome will be driven by YOUR choices and how you choose to form relationships with the women around you.
Will you pursue success and dominate those you come into contact with or will you choose a laid-back path and let life come to you? It is up to you to decide…"​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-14
Release Date: 2022-04-14
Developer: AG - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Translations: ITALIAN - SPANISH

Patches: *

Extra: Walkthough Mod

*This port/version/patch is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk..

StH01.png StH02.jpg StH03.jpg StH04.jpg

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok, ive compiled a pc-version, and atm im uploading it to workupload...damn you andro..i mean mega ;)

unofficial PC- version (144 MB):
(yep, this damn 2020 really is a strange year:D)

AG. perhaps it would be good to add this unofficial pc version of the demo to the OP/first post

Last edited:

AG.

@ráy Gámës
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Ok, ive compiled a pc-version, and atm im uploading it to workupload...damn you andro..i mean mega ;)

unofficial PC- version (144 MB):
(yep, this damn 2020 really is a strange year:D)

AG. perhaps it would be good to add this unofficial pc version of the demo to the OP/first post
Okay , thanks for your advice , I'm gonna add a pc version with in few minutes. Once again Thanks Abhai for giving advice .

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I gotta say the font you used in the description really tickles my biscuits.

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
He moved to the City for studies as a 10 year old Boy and He need 8 years only to finsh with School/Uni? Now as 18 years He came home...ok.

Sound Like a 0 8/15
Plot with no Logic at all...

I would Love to see a new good incest Story .. but Wish the dev all luck with the game~

Reactions: Drainbamager

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Too early to have an opinion, as nothing much happens - will watch for further updates.
The English needs some work.
I think you will run to trouble with Patreon's incest ban - possibly make the "family" into your "dead parents" business partners or something that can be easily patched back to blood-relatives?

AG.

@ráy Gámës
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
He moved to the City for studies as a 10 year old Boy and He need 8 years only to finsh with School/Uni? Now as 18 years He came home...ok.

Sound Like a 0 8/15
Plot with no Logic at all...

I would Love to see a new good incest Story .. but Wish the dev all luck with the game~
For your confirmation he just completed his Schooling and in future he ( will be or not ) in university.

He studies 4 years in his home town and remaining in out side of his town . { Formal schooling lasts 12 years, until around age 18. Compulsory schooling, though, ends by age 16 in most states; the remaining states require students to attend school until they are 17 or 18. }

Thanks for feedback King Jr

Reactions: King Jr

AG.

@ráy Gámës
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Too early to have an opinion, as nothing much happens - will watch for further updates.
The English needs some work.
I think you will run to trouble with Patreon's incest ban - possibly make the "family" into your "dead parents" business partners or something that can be easily patched back to blood-relatives?
Sorry English is not my native language , but I will try my best

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes