Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
And does updates really usually take 9 to 12 months?
04/2020: 1st release (v0.1)
07/2020: 2nd version (v0.2)
-> 08/2020: 1st Rewrite-Attempt (v0.2a)
-> 12/2020: 2nd Rewrite-Attempt (v0.2b)
06/2021: 3rd Version (and third Rewrite-Attempt) (v0.3)
-> 10/2021: 45 Bonus-Images that breaks all patches and mods (v0.3b - No idea what happened to v0.3a, if this is really just a few new images.)

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Yes, they do need to be updated. If you play with old version's I-Patch and Mod, then your game will most likely break and definitely won't show you any new content (because new script files are replaced by old mod's files).
And does anyone know if these mods are being updated?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The last time i played this game was at the first release...the rewrite is better, although not much, from what i can remember.
Yes the family still gives fuck, it basically just changed that the mother says crap like ''if u love me u will do as i say..''
(i really would have liked the option to say, she can take her love and shove it up her ass)

Yes sadly, still inked up.

Towards the mother yes, beside that there is not enough content to say more.

I have no idea how long the update cycle is, if there is a a regular one.
But the the game is one and a half year old, ingame it's just the 2nd day...not much content or progress.

Also there there seems to be no choice to reject a girl if u have no interest.
As for the girls they are pretty much in love with the MC at first sight...all of them, some behave like complete sluts but are apparently virgin...don't expect character depth or good written characters.

Honestly i can't recommend the game.
Yikes, really more than 1 year and didn't pass day 2, that's not good.

Seems everything stays basically the same then, they really don't want people to like the game and the LI's in it.
Isnted of trying to fix it while it's still in very very early development they don't.

Seems I will skip this game then, ty for the info.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
And does anyone know if these mods are being updated?
Alright... did a real quick iPatch myself. No guarantee it's any good, because I CAN'T EVEN SIMPLY REPLACE STRINGS IN THIS CRAPPY SCRIPT!
The parents are landlady and landlord. But everyone else is just "Roommate". And even if there is some kind of consistency in the way they adress a specific character, it's with typos. So I actually really had to go over the lines to check if it makes any sense. I hope I spotted most of it.

Also: Return of the typos. I thought the dev got someone to proofread? Or did that guy jump ship already?

*EDIT* Already found a mistake. Labeled Cissy the Mom. Corrected.

*EDIT 2*: ...They actually didn't adress a single Plothole or suggestion that was made in this thread, to improve the story.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see femdom tag, good news :LOL:, but I didn't see the tag in "Genre".
Is there any femdom ? Just want to make sure before I download it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sin to Heaven [v0.3b] [AG] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,19 GB / 156 MB - Sin_to_Heaven-V0.3b_Bonus_Edition-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 121 MB - Sin_to_Heaven-V0.3b_Bonus_Edition-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Yikes, really more than 1 year and didn't pass day 2, that's not good.

Seems everything stays basically the same then, they really don't want people to like the game and the LI's in it.
Isnted of trying to fix it while it's still in very very early development they don't.

Seems I will skip this game then, ty for the info.
I mean what the hell, I like what I've seen and I got plenty of other games to play while I'm waiting for more. I'll be back.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Alright... did a real quick iPatch myself. No guarantee it's any good, because I CAN'T EVEN SIMPLY REPLACE STRINGS IN THIS CRAPPY SCRIPT!
The parents are landlady and landlord. But everyone else is just "Roommate". And even if there is some kind of consistency in the way they adress a specific character, it's with typos. So I actually really had to go over the lines to check if it makes any sense. I hope I spotted most of it.

Also: Return of the typos. I thought the dev got someone to proofread? Or did that guy jump ship already?

*EDIT* Already found a mistake. Labeled Cissy the Mom. Corrected.

*EDIT 2*: ...They actually didn't adress a single Plothole or suggestion that was made in this thread, to improve the story.
Well, thanks for the patch. Unfortunately in the process, it sounds like you discovered they just re-released something that had the same problems it had before. I'll pass on the game, but appreciate your investigation.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
I see femdom tag, good news :LOL:, but I didn't see the tag in "Genre".
Is there any femdom ? Just want to make sure before I download it.
There is a choice with the Aunt's neighbor, whether you want to dominate her or be dominated by her.
But this update's last scene gives us the pleasure of the Aunt telling MC how he needs to earn interactions with her by behaving, and then makes him taste his own cum. Also didn't seem to be optional.

• Wow
Reactions: v1900

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn the game mostly turned to lesbian content this update. and not even when the MC was there.

but the snowballing scene at the end made me leave the aunt alone. nah son not for me :sick::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmaister

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
There is a choice with the Aunt's neighbor, whether you want to dominate her or be dominated by her.
But this update's last scene gives us the pleasure of the Aunt telling MC how he needs to earn interactions with her by behaving, and then makes him taste his own cum. Also didn't seem to be optional.
Shit... Goodbye and good luck. Yeah, I now know which way the dev is taking his game. :sick:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
damn the game mostly turned to lesbian content this update. and not even when the MC was there.

but the snowballing scene at the end made me leave the aunt alone. nah son not for me :sick::LOL:
Thanks for warning. Saved my data

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Shit... Goodbye and good luck. Yeah, I now know which way the dev is taking his game. :sick:
i mean you can avoid it by not going in the room. but that means you miss out on the scene with the aunt in general. imo all of it was good until that last part.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
i mean you can avoid it by not going in the room. but that means you miss out on the scene with the aunt in general. imo all of it was good until that last part.
Yeah, but if you add that to the narrative with the family that don't give a fuck about the MC, you get a feel about were the dev stands in relation to interpersonal relations between MC and LIs. I may sound harsh but he comes out as a masochist.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes