Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am having a problem. When the first night arrives, after seeing mc's aunt masturbating, I go back to bed and the game throws me out as if it was over. What am I doing wrong?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
does this game contain incest?
Genre:

3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Vaginal sex, Groping, Sleep sex, MILF, lesbian, Big ass, Big tits, Teasing, Voyeurism, Handjob, Masturbation, Kissing, Fingering

..........but there is an inc patch (unofficial)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Loving the models.. Title and the content remind me of an old country song.. -Heaven's just a sin away- Great work AG! Keep it coming..

Now for the bad... .. .. Ok, done now. ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Renders look good.

But after reading the reviews.. I have doubts whether to play this game. As I read, what kind of MC family behaves in relation to MC..
The MC is back after all these years and the family don't give a fuck about the MC and no one is home to say hello. Haha. Mother forgot, what MC looks like? Very good mother! :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Renders look good.

But after reading the reviews.. I have doubts whether to play this game. As I read, what kind of MC family behaves in relation to MC..
The MC is back after all these years and the family don't give a fuck about the MC and no one is home to say hello. Haha. Mother forgot, what MC looks like? Very good mother! :ROFLMAO:
the main problem isnt in-game relations, yet the developing cycles - while actual updates come every 9-12 months, this game hardly can go anywhere.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Tough on trying this game but after reading review I don't think I will even give it a try.

So me questions are:

Was day 1 be completely rewrite?
Does Mc family still don't give a crap about mc and aren't there for him, didn't want him inside his own house or let him go to where they are?
Or at the bare minimun used the suggestion of eddie987 that wrote a much much better day 1 and made it believable that mc family really loves mc ?
Because from what I read from that day 1 isn't a game for me, the pseudo loving mom that doesn't sees her son for 4 years(after first rewrite) for some reason isn't there to welcome him and be with her son that she didn't see for 4 years isn't my type of mom too and the mom fetish is my fav of all in incest. That family really looks like it doesn't give a crap about mc.
Does aunt still have that ugly face tattoo?
I love girls with tattoo but that one in the face is just awful, so can we avoid the aunt If that thing is still in her face?
Is this another complete spineless mc that forgives everything and does everything that someone with tits and ass order him to do?
And does updates really usually take 9 to 12 months?

Ty in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1236M
SHA1SUM: 7a282dc6a31eae3b39f9aeceb7f1a7954fc5f007
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

May 27, 2017
Do the incest patch and walkthrough mod need to be updated for this bonus edition?
Yes, they do need to be updated. If you play with old version's I-Patch and Mod, then your game will most likely break and definitely won't show you any new content (because new script files are replaced by old mod's files).

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Is it just me, or does this dev really not want people to try his game?

I mean, I need to pledge $5 to read patchnotes? The iPatch requires a complete rewrite of all scripts containing dialogue, because the landlady/roommate crap is hardcoded into every textline. And why does he charge the subscribestar-people $15 for this new version, while the patreon-people get it for $5?

Reactions: HansDampf788

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Was day 1 be completely rewrite?
Does Mc family still don't give a crap about mc and aren't there for him, didn't want him inside his own house or let him go to where they are?
The last time i played this game was at the first release...the rewrite is better, although not much, from what i can remember.
Yes the family still gives fuck, it basically just changed that the mother says crap like ''if u love me u will do as i say..''
(i really would have liked the option to say, she can take her love and shove it up her ass)

Does aunt still have that ugly face tattoo?
Yes sadly, still inked up.

Is this another complete spineless mc that forgives everything and does everything that someone with tits and ass order him to do?
Towards the mother yes, beside that there is not enough content to say more.

And does updates really usually take 9 to 12 months?
I have no idea how long the update cycle is, if there is a a regular one.
But the the game is one and a half year old, ingame it's just the 2nd day...not much content or progress.

Also there there seems to be no choice to reject a girl if u have no interest.
As for the girls they are pretty much in love with the MC at first sight...all of them, some behave like complete sluts but are apparently virgin...don't expect character depth or good written characters.

Honestly i can't recommend the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sngo

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just ask of out curiosity.. without playing.
With who we can have sex so far?

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes