Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
That one is pretty easily explained and shouldn't really have been a thing to bring up.

Just because his uncle was still alive during that year before he left doesn't mean they were having sex.
She does specifically say "ever since he passed away" though.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
For once, you will see a wise DEV when you make both options available, i.e. femdom as well as maledom. I chose femdom by mistake at first when I was playing a small role play with a neighbor, but luckily I tried another option and there was maledom. Personally, I don’t enjoy a game of being forced into femdom, so this was a positive surprise. Good thing, although it was time to tame, but a good start.

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
For once, you will see a wise DEV when you make both options available, i.e. femdom as well as maledom. I chose femdom by mistake at first when I was playing a small role play with a neighbor, but luckily I tried another option and there was maledom. Personally, I don’t enjoy a game of being forced into femdom, so this was a positive surprise. Good thing, although it was time to tame, but a good start.
Thanks. Frankly I suck at writing femdom. Maledom will start off slow in the game, but proceed to get more and more involved as we go.

Edit - Looks like there IS be a problem with the Mac version. Working on it.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And this needs a lesbian tag now, because it goes with the "every woman is bisexual and the MC finds it hot" trope with that beach truth or dare scene in the end, and since it's not optional, I guess that's the final straw for me, even after powering through all those plotholes and the bipolar aunt. Good luck anyway and for anyone who cares, you can already play v0.3. The code and the images are there, you just have to replace a return with a jump in the script.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
And this needs a lesbian tag now, because it goes with the "every woman is bisexual and the MC finds it hot" trope with that beach truth or dare scene in the end, and since it's not optional, I guess that's the final straw for me, even after powering through all those plotholes and the bipolar aunt. Good luck anyway and for anyone who cares, you can already play v0.3. The code and the images are there, you just have to replace a return with a jump in the script.
By any chance could you share your fixed script file. I normally could fix it myself, but my laptop is self-destructing apparently

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, sure. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Thankyou, it works. For anyone else who needs this fix, I am using RICOH's compressed version with the compressed patch. That version already has the script rpa decompiled for easier overwrite with this fix from eddie987

Reactions: eddie987

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Wait ... the aunt bought a bunk bed the day BEFORE the MC arrived back [the cousin says he already slept on it the night before] because he has to stay there a few days yet the mother says she only realized they weren't going to be home when she got the flight notification and she tried to call but the MC was already on the plane?
Something doesn't add up here, firstly we already have one of the most convoluted reasons to make the MC stay with the aunt and then on top of that it doesn't even make sense which is then compounded by chronological continuity errors?
Yeah I noticed that too. Even with the MUCH-improved setup that part still just doesn't work. Plus the mom not letting him join the family or even stay at home is still a bitch move but is somewhat forgivable as it was just there to get the story to happen. Still don't like the not having seen the family for four years thing. I honestly can't think of what purpose it serves. I mean have him doing visits and holidays and the last time the family saw him being a couple of months prior and the story so far would be exactly the same but somewhat more believable.

The super bitch aunt part was completely undone. You can take that as good or bad. Super bitch is at least some kind of personality now she's just horny aunt. Though to be honest even in the previous version after her initial bitchfest even the dev seemed to have dropped that angle.

It is what it is.

Reactions: sakosux and Sirren

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
gave this game a couple chances but it keeps falling short or just plain bad
also minuscule updates after months and months

Reactions: qaywsx

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, sure. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Thanks for catching the issue eddie987 He is correct in that there is a script error. (and that tags need to be updated AG. ). Flagging this post so the fix can be added to the main page. Simply place the revised script.rpy in the game folder. I tested from new game start and this works to get all the actual .3 content.

Reactions: Nkys and eddie987

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so first of all... MC house is 32309 and his aunts(yes im using the incest patch...) is 32307 but they make a huge deal about needing a car to pick MC up lmao... i get that it could be in diffrent parts of town but still a small details that i personally found hilarious...

and my game randomly goes to main menu at the end of day 1..
i see some script fixs on here but i assume thats a non incest script fix?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a gud start

Not much to play yet

But the characters look nice

The animation a bit lackluster

But will keep a eye on this one

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
so first of all... MC house is 32309 and his aunts(yes im using the incest patch...) is 32307 but they make a huge deal about needing a car to pick MC up lmao... i get that it could be in diffrent parts of town but still a small details that i personally found hilarious...

and my game randomly goes to main menu at the end of day 1..
i see some script fixs on here but i assume thats a non incest script fix?
Correct

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
So, just played the update. I'm a little disappointed that you seem to keep trying this patchwork-approach, instead of the announced rewrite. You fix some lines to fill a few plotholes, but then completely ignore all the other dialogue-lines that relate to them.

Like for example:
  • Now nobody is home because she wrote down the wrong date. But just after telling her husband MC would come next week, she also told him that MC is basically all packed up and ready to go. She never questioned why someone would want to live out of a suitcase for an entire week?
  • She tried to reach MC when she got the flight-notification, but he was already boarded. But her sister still had the bunkbed bought and installed a full day before his flight specifically for his visit.
  • Now Cissy told him about the pageant, but during the phonecall in front of his home he still acts all surprised.
  • When meeting the Tattooed woman we learn "I guess she isn't mad at me anymore". But when MC stands in front of the Bathroom we read "She already hates me to death...".
And then the inconsistencies.
She still wonders how MC looks like, because no loving and caring Motherfigure would want to get some pictures or do a videocall with the underaged kid they shipped off to boarding school on his own YEARS ago. He still needs to check the adress of his home, that looks kind of abandoned. She still does everything in her power to keep him from also coming to the pageant or even talk to Cissy.

Can MC come to the pageant? "No honey, I know you're tired, take some rest". And then makes him go on a "short journey" of "a few hours" to her sister's place. But he still would like to come. So she says "this time please listen to me and stay home" ...before sending him to her sister's place instead of simply letting him stay home (still no feasible explanation whatsoever, why that would be such a problem).

I mean, why does it have to be a multiple hour long journey at all? The housenumbers look like she lives just two houses down the road. The guy picking him up with a car could just be explained by him forgetting about it, and then seeing MC on the porch when he just wanted to drive to the airport.

Aunt still tells you to "make yourself at home" and use the bathroom... just to then go in herself. She tells you to "just come in, the door is unlocked", but if you do, it's GAME OVER because she is bent over, legs spread, with the shower-curtain wide open and her ass pointing to the door. But YOU are the pervert boldly walking in on her. Only if you PEEK she suddenly tells you to wait...

You know, I would still think there must be some hidden scheme going on by those women. But the dev already acknowledged those to be plotholes, so...

*EDIT*
And I kinda dislike the fact, that the game takes almost a minute to reach the menu when I launch it, because of the five unscippable credit-screens.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, just played the update. I'm a little disappointed that you seem to keep trying this patchwork-approach, instead of the announced rewrite. You fix some lines to fill a few plotholes, but then completely ignore all the other dialogue-lines that relate to them.

Like for example:
  • Now nobody is home because she wrote down the wrong date. But just after telling her husband MC would come next week, she also told him that MC is basically all packed up and ready to go. She never questioned why someone would want to live out of a suitcase for an entire week?
  • She tried to reach MC when she got the flight-notification, but he was already boarded. But her sister still had the bunkbed bought and installed a full day before his flight specifically for his visit.
  • Now Cissy told him about the pageant, but during the phonecall in front of his home he still acts all surprised.
  • When meeting the Tattooed woman we learn "I guess she isn't mad at me anymore". But when MC stands in front of the Bathroom we read "She already hates me to death...".
And then the inconsistencies.
She still wonders how MC looks like, because no loving and caring Motherfigure would want to get some pictures or do a videocall with the underaged kid they shipped off to boarding school on his own YEARS ago. He still needs to check the adress of his home, that looks kind of abandoned. She still does everything in her power to keep him from also coming to the pageant or even talk to Cissy.

Can MC come to the pageant? "No honey, I know you're tired, take some rest". And then makes him go on a "short journey" of "a few hours" to her sister's place. But he still would like to come. So she says "this time please listen to me and stay home" ...before sending him to her sister's place instead of simply letting him stay home (still no feasible explanation whatsoever, why that would be such a problem).

I mean, why does it have to be a multiple hour long journey at all? The housenumbers look like she lives just two houses down the road. The guy picking him up with a car could just be explained by him forgetting about it, and then seeing MC on the porch when he just wanted to drive to the airport.

Aunt still tells you to "make yourself at home" and use the bathroom... just to then go in herself. She tells you to "just come in, the door is unlocked", but if you do, it's GAME OVER because she is bent over, legs spread, with the shower-curtain wide open and her ass pointing to the door. But YOU are the pervert boldly walking in on her. Only if you PEEK she suddenly tells you to wait...

You know, I would still think there must be some hidden scheme going on by those women. But the dev already acknowledged those to be plotholes, so...
Yeah for some reasons devs really want that first week apart and also it being a beauty pageant to be the reason for that seems to be really important. Just that makes it a bit hard to make that family seem really loving and caring with him having been away for years and unable to visit them and have something relatively unimportant as a local pageant be more important where they have to be all three for whatever reason, cant fly back at least one of them and a loving sister also chooses that pageant over finally seeing her brother again. Now that last might work if it was an important national pageant that was only once a year, but a local one and taking a week as well and he really can't come over for whatever reason? Well it seems weird.

Well it is at least a bit better with some reasons given as original and Mc at least reacts a bit, but I guess that family better shows a lot of love when they get back in action and not only words and why mom is not at least calling nightly from some guilt is also weird. It is if he still does not exist for them and that that pageant takes 24 hours a day, one would think they were kidnapped instead of at a pageant with nothing much to do as parents anyway as offer moral support and dad seems to have a busy business that does not need him for that week either it seems or are they getting drunk all day and night? :p

On the bright side there is a nice horny cast of women, even if they seem pretty needy, well enough slow burns out there. :p It will take some ignoring of disbelieve concerning how loving Mom and Sis are with this setup, but maybe it will work better when they get back and explain more or else just hope rest of game will make me forget it or that they are indeed not that loving family MC remembers and not really worth his time beyond using them. :)

Reactions: sakosux

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't even know where to start with the things I don't like about the game. I don't see a point in actually playing it anymore, it may be ok to skip through the dialogue and watch the sex scenes but that's about it.

Jul 1, 2018

etc etc...
Damn I read your review and it seems like this game really does need a rewrite and a more stables habits from the mother and the rest because they seems really... wobbly?
Well going to wait a for more updates but what scared me the most is that in 1year and 2 months there was only 5 updates. Unless these were big updates but at 1GB doesn't look like it. Unless everything was compressed to hell which would be a good move to have compressed directly from the devs.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes