L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Young guy returns home to his FAMILY after a long time... I'd expect to see an incest tag up there but there is none. Was it left out by mistake?

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Wait, this game has nearly zero (early alpha) content and ppl whine about NTR to the limit?
I think it makes more sense for a non NTR fan to clarify whether this will be a hard NTR game from the start rather than playing the game and only realizing after 3 updates that you are fucked no matter what you do.

As for 'whining', I certainly won't ask NTR content to be removed from a game nor added to it, I only want it to be clear whether there will be any and whether it is avoidable or not.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Almost none of them. All you see is the "Mom" giving the (small-dick) "Dad" half a hand-job.
They should, perhaps, be put in an "upcoming" section under "Tags".
Glad to see the mods are doing their jobs :LOL: thanks for the info,it doesnt sound like my type of game so good luck dev!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Sis looks as old as Mom (usually it's the other way around). English is hard to comprehend sometimes. Renders are decent but, yet again, in 720p. All images are stored as PNG files but for some reason some are heavily compressed with WEBP artifacts. There is no quit option in the main menu to exit the game, why?

And I actually enjoyed the argument during the sex scene. Too bad it wasn't real. Nice twist though.

Sorry English is not my native language , but I will try my best
You could start by paying more attention to punctuation. Don't put spaces before a full stop at the end of a sentence or before a comma like in your quote all the time. This might seem like a minor issue but it breaks the flow.
screenshot0001.png

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Why u crying bout ENGLISH ??

90% of DEVs here are Russian or far East or Eastern Europe guys.

Don't listen to this ''philology'' corrector bullshit.

U do yo game and graphic, no1 cares bout lang when he take his MEAT to fap.

Only 1 who complain bout grammar are dickless nerds.

I like yo game. (for now) FUCK LANG barrier. I don't care bout mistakes.
( I like when english men think they own the word then u remind them that Nikola TESLA never learned eng 1000% correct, still billion times smarter than any ANGLO-SEXON low IQ pretender ''smart wannabe'' !! )
man you sure have energy writing all those posts, just slow down please so anybody can be in peace man (y)

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes