Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
AG. There's an alternative to patreon, it's Subscribestar, and it has no problem with incest.

Reactions: AG.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Yes I'm going to avoiding NTR , it's a mistakenly added in my tag .
Just so you know, many of the anti-NTR crowd will consider the first sex sceen as NTR, as the mother is seen as a possible love interest and so they won't want to see the sex between the mother and father. So without having the NTR tag, there is going to be much bitching.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just so you know, many of the anti-NTR crowd will consider the first sex sceen as NTR, as the mother is seen as a possible love interest and so they won't want to see the sex between the mother and father. So without having the NTR tag, there is going to be much bitching.
Considering its her and the MC in the banner and the game is called Sin to heaven, I'd imagine its more then just a possible love interest.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Colour me curious but since when was a woman being with her man classed as NTR?
Quite a few people consider any sex with any character other than the MC as NTR. They are looking at it from MC POV. They don't want to see any other male having sex with any potential Love Interest. Even if it's her husband.

I know it doesn't match the "True" definition of NTR. But that is how it's being perceived now. Just as MILFs are no longer Mother's but older women, so any game with an Older woman/Younger man relationship tends to get the MILF tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quite a few people consider any sex with any character other than the MC as NTR. They are looking at it from MC POV. They don't want to see any other male having sex with any potential Love Interest. Even if it's her husband.

I know it doesn't match the "True" definition of NTR. But that is how it's being perceived now. Just as MILFs are no longer Mother's but older women, so any game with an Older woman/Younger man relationship tends to get the MILF tag.
I agree with what you said and that way of thinking is absolutely the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

Not you, them.

Thinking that the mother, who is in a relationship and already fucked someone to make the MC, is NTR is the most moronic shit i've read.

I already had an incredibly low opinion of a certain group of people on this site but we're scraping the barrel now.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I agree with what you said and that way of thinking is absolutely the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

Not you, them.

Thinking that the mother, who is in a relationship and already fucked someone to make the MC, is NTR is the most moronic shit i've read.

I already had an incredibly low opinion of a certain group of people on this site but we're scraping the barrel now.
It's all based on POV. I personally didn't like the sceen myself and turned off the game, as I don't like seeing any male but the MC involved in sex. Is it NTR, I wouldn't call it that, especially since I like fucking the mom behind the dad's back. But others do, and they get quite vocal about it, if the tag isn't there. It's more about current perception over original definition.

Just as I feel MILF should only be used to tag games with LIs that are mother's. But because of the current perception of the term MILF it gets tagged on anything with a hot older woman.

Since the perception of that sceen will be seen as NTR by many players, the tag, should be added. In my humble opinion.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Good renders.. story is a standard type story.. English is engrish. But ok start that shows ok talent at this stage. Biggest help the Dev could get is somebody to translate what we have... into actual smooth sentences that flow. About the posts earlier.. if the tag says english then decent english it should be.. same with any other language listed. BUT do understand that the work has to be put out there, even if a bit rough, so people can see it. After the fact you can solicit the help you need.. Honestly that is why I try to muddle through even the most broken of english, that is a fixable part. Will keep an eye on this one.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
so, is it actually an ntr or not? don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for one.
That is subjective. Right now it's just a husband who isn't the MC, with a micro-penis, having sex with his wife. However the game indicates that the wife WILL become a Love Interest of the MC, later in the story.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
That is subjective. Right now it's just a husband who isn't the MC, with a micro-penis, having sex with his wife. However the game indicates that the wife WILL become a Love Interest of the MC, later in the story.
don't get me wrong i don't mind NTR if the story is good and the scenes are good i will play it but technally speaking it is NTR but not from the MC's perspective but from his dad his perspective he is the one that get NTR'D lol :ROFLMAO:

AG.

@ráy Gámës
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
By seeing this feedback I get one word, that I should develop my english language which make you to understand clarity of my game. Any way in this game the scene of Mother with her husband , is just dream of Mom . that means mom needs something but not.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
By seeing this feedback I get one word, that I should develop my english language which make you to understand clarity of my game. Any way in this game the scene of Mother with her husband , is just dream of Mom . that means mom needs something but not.
Thank you for the clarification. If it is a dream, then I recommend adding some way for people to skip it. A lot of people, myself included, do not enjoy seeing any male but the Main Character having sex. So people will do just as I did, when they get to that sceen, they will exit the game and delete it. Then probably come here and write about how the game needs an NTR tag. They won't get through the sceen to see that it is just a dream. Again just my thoughts, in the end it's your game...

AG.

@ráy Gámës
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Thank you for the clarification. If it is a dream, then I recommend adding some way for people to skip it. A lot of people, myself included, do not enjoy seeing any male but the Main Character having sex. So people will do just as I did, when they get to that sceen, they will exit the game and delete it. Then probably come here and write about how the game needs an NTR tag. They won't get through the sceen to see that it is just a dream. Again just my thoughts, in the end it's your game...
Okay , as I say it's introduction of my game , that's what's bout mother character needs , by making dream scene but when she woke up and realised that it's not real . In upcoming updates the story revolves around the Main Character.
So for that I think NTR tag is not suitable .

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
View attachment 636385

Overview:
A young boy who moved to the City for studies and finally he completed his schooling after 8 year's and then he made up of his choice , to come back home town . There onward our 18 year's old young boy life will be turned...in to different ways....
In this Sin to Heaven you will play as a male Protagonist .​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: AG -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 636436 View attachment 636448 View attachment 636450 View attachment 636452 View attachment 636453 View attachment 636454
is there a new build? if this is it i am disappointed

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes