Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Please try and employ an English translator, I understand that it must not be your first language but it would be very beneficial to fix it up. The broken English is hindering the game play and makes it extremely difficult to understand at this stage

Last edited:
Reactions: swammy and AG.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't know if it's the language barrier, but this game makes zero sense to me... The MC is praising his loving mother, she then says how much she misses him and how she can't wait to see him again, and when he finally gets back to their house no one is there because she had to go and comfort his sister, who is taking part in a contest he had no clue about. She was so eager to see him again, that she'll be away for a week, but he can't go with them, because... fuck if I know! Also he was studying in a different city all by himself, but he can't stay at his parents house alone, because... I don't know, reasons... and he has to live with his aunt, who is being a bitch to him because she thinks that he got her son drunk years ago! And to top it all off the only sex scene is a dream that doesn't have anything to do with the MC and it seems that the game is going sandbox...

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Whuuh this game goes way off the rail from the very beginning.

- Rolling text that loads separately with every sentence, ..... being as a sentence as well is the worst choice you could've made. It's not 1 box/click, but numerous click/box. That's gonna be irritating as hell on a long term.

- Completely needless sex scene right from the bat. Just because you make an adult vn, a sex scene is not something that is obligatory. If it's well written and engaging that's a good thing, but this one was outright boring.

- Story: The guy was being sent away for 8 years for schooling, finishes it at 18 ( I wonder how that works, because high school is 4 years, and that's not a high level education by the way), the Mom says how much he misses him, then without a notice, while they have phones, they leave him the fuck there. Then, for some unknown reason, he can't even go with them to catch up. I guess you wanted the story to begin with the aunt, but the execution is just bad. Also who the hell takes that in a way the MC does? A doormat.

- The design of the two guys. They barely look 18, if anything, they look like 14 year olds, especially the MC.

- Obligatory spineless main character that takes shit from everyone when he pretty much doesn't need to, bad choice again, overused, irritating. He's also a retard, surprisingly. I mean why he can't just answer to the aunt about the towel? His reputation is shit with her already, and he'd risk that for no good reason, right after he decided to cover for his cousin to keep himself out of trouble.

- Aunt design. A women with a face tattoo? Maybe in prison.

- Even if you haven't peeked, MC still think about those scenes during his bath.

- Obvious English problems, but those are the easiest to fix.

- The only positive things that I can say is the decent renders, although some of the first ones are still grainy, and that you ended it with a go to sleep act, not in the middle of the story.

If you want this game to be anything be more than a subpar work, you'd have to change some core choices you made so far, because right now those are either generic, from the bad kind, or just straight bad.

Maybe I'm a bit too harsh, but take this as a tough love.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm 3 women and a man on a bed... why do i detect a possible harem in the future... maybe its just wishful thinking hehe

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Story 5
Renders 7
Text 1
AG., I can understand that English may not be your first language or 2nd but my friend, the text is really... (to quote you "soo") BAD.
1: Maybe try google translate in the future it can help you.
2: You can use even for free an extension that is called "Grammarly" and it can help you to write a better text than the one you have.
3: You can ask a friend or find someone here on the forum that speaks English much better than you to help you

Reactions: VolksKrieg and AG.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I really don't mind females having tattoos on games, but there's nothing uglier than face tattoos, the aunt character looks awful with the face tattoo and I really hope you'd maybe remove it at some other patch in the future, other than that, it's a pretty decent game, not much content yet, but really hope you continue working on this, it has great potential

Reactions: AG.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
TBH, I would be disappointed if a game with that title didn't have a incest patch. (on that it should be tagged, kinda funny how lately new games without it have been getting the tag and games with haven't)

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes