Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Uh oh. My antivirus went nuts after I extracted the zip file. Automatically deleted the game (.exe file)!! o_O
Downloaded from Mega, then Workupload
The threat name in question is WS.Reputation.1 (risk is Medium)

Now here's the weird part: the game itself can alternatively be found in the Lib folder. Still feeling cautious I ran my antivirus on this game file, and it passed the test o_O

Decided to load up the game, and everything looked fine lol
Not sure if I should proceed, and wing it :unsure:

I also want to note this is the 10th game I've downloaded here, and this is the first and only game where my antivirus deemed it unsafe

Last edited:

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
Uh oh. My antivirus went nuts after I extracted the zip file. Automatically deleted the game (.exe file)!! o_O
Downloaded from Mega, then Workupload
The threat name in question is WS.Reputation.1 (risk is Medium)

Now here's the weird part: the game itself can alternatively be found in the Lib folder. Still feeling cautious I ran my antivirus on this game file, and it passed the test o_O

Decided to load up the game, and everything looked fine lol
Not sure if I should proceed, and wing it :unsure:

I also want to note this is the 10th game I've downloaded here, and this is the first and only game where my antivirus deemed it unsafe
You have Norton, right? I'm almost certain " WS.Reputation.1 " is a warning for it not having a good "reputation"... ie it's not used by many people. It happens a lot with V.N's.. especially new ones, but if you're unsure just delete it.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After playing I wish I'd bailed after the janky shaky-cam main screen. Dialog is decipherable but not much beyond that, models are decent with the Aunt being a standout, but content in general is lacking both storywise and of the erotic nature (the latter I can forgive as this is a second release but the story is haphazard at best.)

Edit: No harem so guess I won't be playing again as the only redeeming quality is snuffed out.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nothing makes sense. 8 years of highschool? Supposed to be a grown ass man but hey here are some bunkbeds. Why no one told him to just wait a week before flying home? was it an emergency beauty contest? this is all kinda terrible.
The "emergency beauty contest" got me. Nothing makes sense in this game. They had time to arrange of a place for the MC to stay but not enough time to send him a simple text... The distance between his parents' and his aunt's place is supposed to be a few hours, so for his cousin to be there on time, they had to talk with him or his mother hours before the MC arrived, but they waited until the last minute to call him... It's like the dev changed his mind about the story after he had the renders with the MC arriving at his parents' house made, and didn't want to scrap them.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I just... I mean... Dev I don't... Why? MC hasn't seen his family in years? That alone is enough to make me say 'what?' They didn't visit? He didn't come home for the holidays? Then the whole gone for a week thing? Seriously? The parents just shot up the chart for Parents of the year. I was hoping the MC would reach through the phone and slap Maya. Dev did you intentionally want Maya to be immediately unlikable? I mean what was the thought process there?

Jesus Christ kid comes home after years to a locked and empty home. I mean fuck the cousin couldn't have at the very least picked him up at the airport? Who treats their kid this way. Especially after having just setup how she claimed to love and miss her son so much. It's just... why? Mother-of-the-year. And of course instead of putting the mom on full blast MC just takes it and does nothing. Mindboggling.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just... I mean... Dev I don't... Why? MC hasn't seen his family in years? That alone is enough to make me say 'what?' They didn't visit? He didn't come home for the holidays? Then the whole gone for a week thing? Seriously? The parents just shot up the chart for Parents of the year. I was hoping the MC would reach through the phone and slap Maya. Dev did you intentionally want Maya to be immediately unlikable? I mean what was the thought process there?

Jesus Christ kid comes home after years to a locked and empty home. I mean fuck the cousin couldn't have at the very least picked him up at the airport? Who treats their kid this way. Especially after having just setup how she claimed to love and miss her son so much. It's just... why? Mother-of-the-year. And of course instead of putting the mom on full blast MC just takes it and does nothing. Mindboggling.
That was my point too.

Every single character is awful.

I liked the mother for about 5 minutes then that phone call absolutely decimated her and made her out to be an utter cunt. Didn't like the dad anyway, sister is also a twat. He's been away nearly a decade, would missing 1 shitty pageant really kill her?

Cousin was unlikeable from the get go as was the aunt.

Sadly there is no redeeming the mother, she's forever on the shit list. She knew he'd be back and after 8 damn years her priorities are fucked so she can fuck herself.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
took me longer to download it then it actually took me play it 3 to 5mins tops game play /face palm

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That was my point too.

I liked the mother for about 5 minutes then that phone call absolutely decimated her and made her out to be an utter cunt. Didn't like the dad anyway, sister is also a twat. He's been away nearly a decade, would missing 1 shitty pageant really kill her?

Sadly there is no redeeming the mother, she's forever on the shit list. She knew he'd be back and after 8 damn years her priorities are fucked so she can fuck herself.
just the characters are awful?the god damn damn game is awful LOL

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That was my point too.

Yep nothing says you are being loved and cared for by your parents after first being banished for 8 years and then arriving at a locked door and empty house without any warning. Being banished again to someone your parents should be aware holds a grudge against you. Now if that were not enough you find out that the extremely important reason why those people can not be there is a local beauty pageant........, where both parents have to be instead of just one of them and you are not allowed to be there to support your sis for whatever reason (are you possibly better looking so you might beat her at that pageant even though you are a male? :p), cause your sis is ofc way more important as you and so loved she did not have to be banished for 8 years prior either. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep nothing says you are being loved and cared for by your parents after first being banished for 8 years and then arriving at a locked door and empty house without any warning. Being banished again to someone your parents should be aware holds a grudge against you. Now if that were not enough you find out that the extremely important reason why those people can not be there is a local beauty pageant........, where both parents have to be instead of just one of them and you are not allowed to be there to support your sis for whatever reason (are you possibly better looking so you might beat her at that pageant even though you are a male? :p), cause your sis is ofc way more important as you and so loved she did not have to be banished for 8 years prior either. :p
Gotta give it to the dev, he's done an awesome job at making characters people can dislike.

I'm assuming there will also be characters we aren't going to hate too.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Gotta give it to the dev, he's done an awesome job at making characters people can dislike.

I'm assuming there will also be characters we aren't going to hate too.
Well to be honest, it does make some sense for this MC to be twisted and want to dominate/exploit his family and make them pay. Sexual attraction part is another question maybe, though I could get that he sees them as strangers and does not really see them as family anymore emotionally, but yeah romancing them and loving them might be a bit hard after this setup of the story. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well to be honest, it does make some sense for this MC to be twisted and want to dominate/exploit his family and make them pay. Sexual attraction part is another question maybe, though I could get that he sees them as strangers and does not really see them as family anymore emotionally, but yeah romancing them and loving them might be a bit hard after this setup of the story. :p
Except the tags make this out to be a romance based game.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Except the tags make this out to be a romance based game.
Yeah there is a certain amount of disconnect there, the setup does not really lend itself to that unless this MC has an unlimited amount of forgiveness, patience and need to be loved by them despite all. :p He will need that and/or magical powers to turn this situation with his family around, but as it stands and without magical powers it seems he will never be much more as a non priority to his family members at best if he is not actively disliked by them, which this start of the story actually implies.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so the game was / is really bad and illogical until 8 years old no visit of the parents or the mc at home ?? and then on the same day suddenly it occurs to them that they have to go to an urgent emergency beauty contest ??? And then the mother didn't even want him to come to you to support his sister too? yes he is not even allowed to talk to her on the phone for 2 minutes ??? there would be the first time where I would say fuck you you can me I'll go again ...

and then the aunt ??? only the hour-long drive then the ice cold reception from the aunt which then has nothing more to do than to insult the mc? and why did she put a double-decker bed in the room the day before? and why the hell such a bed? then why does the mc look like such a stupid little ridiculous kid? the face is so ridiculous....

then what annoys me about many games when it comes to the mc want to know something and everything and everyone says I won't tell you later now wtf ??? I would just say again fuck you you can me the only thing that would somehow bring something if the mc turns the girls into his fuck slaves but that will hardly happen
for that the mc is too stupid he will forgive everyone and everything but we will only when only found out in 6 or 7 years because the content of the game is really a joke that just goes through as a "better" demo but in summary the so-called family gives a shit on the mc

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
and why did she put a double-decker bed in the room the day before?
Right?! The cousin says the aunt put the bed in the previous day so the MC would have a place to sleep. That means she already knew the MC was going to be coming to stay but we saw the mother at night on the previous day saying how excited she was to see the MC the next day with no mention of any emergency beauty pageant. So the question is: bad writing or the dev actually setting up some kinda conspiracy orchestrated by the mother?

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes