Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Sure man whatever you say.

Best of luck to you too.
I agree with you caspian90. If that's the way you feel about it then good for you for saying so.

I too have enjoyed this VN. Sure, it's not perfect and, for some of the more accomplished artists and enlightened aficionados in this audience here, clearly far from it, but despite its shortcomings, I have really enjoyed this story, especially the beautiful women and the quality of the Dev's rendering.

There are some pretty bad pennies out there among the many truly dedicated and highly skilled AVN Developers, but I for one really and truly appreciate and respect the time, the learning, the effort and the personal cost, both in time and money, that this Dev, like many, many others, will have had to put into creating and delivering this for us all.

I do hope he/she will not be put off by the somewhat insensitive tones and dismissiveness with which some in here offer their "judgments" and will realise that there are many like you and I who truly do think, in spite of all the expert opinion to the contrary, appreciate them, their efforts and their craft.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sin to Heaven [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.51 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 188 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 154 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
mixdrop suck donkey di..... lol forcing you to press download a gazillion times opening all sorts of tosh windows and still not downloading .....rant over lol

Reactions: greenben55

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
oof ... kissing the Aunt with cums in the mouth ? ... not even option to avoiding it ?
Yeah ... I'll ignore this game then, not my cup of tea. Goodluck with the game, dev.
For real?

AG. why did you not put a choice there? wow guess I will wait until the next update to try the game, not a fan of that.
Not a fan of the forced femdom either. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes