JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Wiil old saves work for version 0.4.0?
Maybe. My only regular save that was a few screens from the end of the 0.3 scene with Laya gave an exception when attempting to load it in 0.4. However, I was able to load an autosave from 0.3 from the beginning of that same scene where the player can choose "Leave her alone" or "Do along with her".

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Intro Longer than Gameplay :LOL: (y)
Kinda Needs more Sex action + Animations ;)(y)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Maybe. My only regular save that was a few screens from the end of the 0.3 scene with Laya gave an exception when attempting to load it in 0.4. However, I was able to load an autosave from 0.3 from the beginning of that same scene where the player can choose "Leave her alone" or "Do along with her".
Not for me...

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I rarely like all the ladies from screenshots. It's a shame project has some issues. Maybe will try at some point. GL with development and pls take into consideration what players think.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
It did work for me... as he said. I try loading savegame before where Jenny, Kayla, Kaley & Sara have a sleep over, and after when Aunty is sucking MC. Both give error 'maybe script change in incompatible way'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MR V :)

Aug 4, 2020
Sin to Heaven [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.51 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 188 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 154 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
can u please add any other link cauz mixdrop is just making pop ups not downloading...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It did work for me... as he said. I try loading savegame before where Jenny, Kayla, Kaley & Sara have a sleep over, and after when Aunty is sucking MC. Both give error 'maybe script change in incompatible way'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. Saving at this exact point in 0.3 allowed the save to load in 0.4.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Has there been some "rework/rewrite" done? old saves can't load. this error suggest there was rewrite done

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
"your pussy smells so good... so masculine"

LOL, I can't take this MC seriously as someone who could ever get laid.
Omg as soon as I read that line I stopped everything :WaitWhat:
So, this game is 2 years old. How much content there is?
Sadly not enough :HideThePain:
Has there been some "rework/rewrite" done? old saves can't load. this error suggest there was rewrite done
Start a new game. Don't worry, not munch content once you press on the Ctrl key (provided you've enabled Skip in the option menu). Took me less than an hour to do the whole thing

Last edited:
Reactions: whysoserious222

tobias_knight

Apr 26, 2020
I want to like this, it has TWINS! But there are quite a few errors. IE. you ROLLPLAY with neighbor, should be ROLEPLAY. Also your cousin might be a CUCK not a COCK (maybe both?? lol) And this one.. had me laugh pointed out by others
screenshot0002.png

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Immagine 2022-04-15 201037.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Sin to Heaven [v0.4]

INCLUDE I-PATCH

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes