Camel

Jun 8, 2017
ah sorry, should elaborate a little, partially its about my eyes going bad but also the font style is fancy and unless you are used to it then certain overstyled letters are hard to read with just a glance or simply eyecatching enough to make you stop and look at them longer than necessary, some letters also have very thin lines and with the color and background its hard to see them at times

Reactions: FutaChaser

FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
ah sorry, should elaborate a little, partially its about my eyes going bad but also the font style is fancy and unless you are used to it then certain overstyled letters are hard to read with just a glance or simply eyecatching enough to make you stop and look at them longer than necessary, some letters are also very thin and with the color and background its hard to see them at times
To be honest, I've tested it one more time and I feel the same about it. It's my fault and It has been already changed. Next update there will be no issues. Thank you

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Haven't played yet just read overview. I like the idea where MC can turn tables. Where MC is not a mindless submissive slave with small penis to
further humiliate MC. so far what i read is great. You can bow down your head and gather information.
Hopefully MC don't have Small penis compare to normal size of males and in photos trans Penis seems large i hope we have option to make both gender's
penis more realistic. Also Hopefully MC can dominate or able to start love route when MC become powerful and can run Island himself.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Havnae tried it yet, i have 3 questions.

Is there choices that can determine how the game proceeds?

If yes, will there be multiple endings with me choosing my perfect futa as my goddess?

Will there be full enslavement paths with some loving romance with each of the perfect futas?

• Red Heart

FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Havnae tried it yet, i have 3 questions.

Is there choices that can determine how the game proceeds?

If yes, will there be multiple endings with me choosing my perfect futa as my goddess?

Will there be full enslavement paths with some loving romance with each of the perfect futas?
Thank you for your comment.

To your first question - Simply, Yes.

Second one - There will be a couple of endings with different futas, but some of the endings may not be as good as they look..

Third one - Yes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you for your comment.

To your first question - Simply, Yes.

Second one - There will be a couple of endings with different futas, but some of the endings may not be as good as they look..

Third one - Yes.
Had a feeling that some futa are more evil than others.

Let me guess.
Some will break his mind completely. Some will flat out brutally torture him. Some will may end up killing him.
And they won't give a shit about it?

Well at least most will still have a good end without all that.

Oct 9, 2020
FutaChaser
The game starts great! i like the idea overall, the style is cute (it will get better for sure as new updates progress), the girls are beautiful and the genre is exactly what i'm looking for thanks.
I have only two questions:
1) if you will put other well endowed girls with muscles? heh heh
2) if we will see something more with futa policewomen?

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It is also possible that he could find a way to turn the tables on his captors, perhaps by forming alliances or gathering information that could be used to his advantage.
...and maybe even complaining to the dev about it, as well. lol

MC: "...but Jeremy you've been to my house."
Developer: "You know, I got the name 'Futachaser' for a reason..."

MCOffice7.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Qualche futa THICC o leggermente paffuto/bbw in programma?

ADORO LE GRANDI DONNE!!!
I GRANDI FUTAS SONO PERFETTI !!!
[/CITAZIONE]
ah direi che entrambi andrebbero quasi bene eh eh non mi metto nei guai in generale.

sicuramente la migliore futa di sempre deve avere dei bei gradi di altezza

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes