FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
FutaChaser
The game starts great! i like the idea overall, the style is cute (it will get better for sure as new updates progress), the girls are beautiful and the genre is exactly what i'm looking for thanks.
I have only two questions:
1) if you will put other well endowed girls with muscles? heh heh
2) if we will see something more with futa policewomen?
Yes aaand... YES

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinCity-FUTACHASER-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FutaChaser

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
There would be just a small part "sissification". And they are trans characters.
Came to ask if they were 'true Futas' (both male & female genitalia) but I see this response ^ and I'm like
give-my-heart-to-you-girl.gif
not a bashing by me its just a job trying to find some sexy true Futa ladies, I just want to have my cake and eat it too.....maybe a little sexytime inbetween bites lmao.

Looks good, best wishes to the dev!!!

• Red Heart

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, so I've tried it out and here's something: If I refuse the old gurl in the alley the first time, the game still acts as though I accepted, with the MC later saying that his ass hurts (even though he didn't get fucked, since I refused the alley scene). Otherwise, as I wrote before, it's alright, but the character models look a bit bad (the old gurl in particular, nice face, but the body is just blah). The writing lacks subtlety, but otherwise it's fine. Will track.

• Red Heart

FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Ok, so I've tried it out and here's something: If I refuse the old gurl in the alley the first time, the game still acts as though I accepted, with the MC later saying that his ass hurts (even though he didn't get fucked, since I refused the alley scene). Otherwise, as I wrote before, it's alright, but the character models look a bit bad (the old gurl in particular, nice face, but the body is just blah). The writing lacks subtlety, but otherwise it's fine. Will track.
Noted and fixed already, but yeah my bad I have missed this one. Thank you!

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That's where you are wrong...i don't have a problem with Futa....but I do have a problem with wimpy MC whenever Futa characters are involved..
So you should probably avoid games with the <femdom> tag, especially if the very first line of the overview says:

A futadom Adventure game based on a Private Island.
That should have been your cue to leave the thread because you already know it's not to your liking.

But I totally understand your need to let the Dev (and everyone else!) know that you don't like the fact that the Dev has made something that's not for you and that you are upset.

I hope your little rant helps you feel better.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes