FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Ok FutaChaser, I'll tell you how to improve the game too. Make it longer. Give us more.

I played it, had fun, and signed up for your Patreon page to support the game's development.

Thank you for creating it and please don't abandon it like so many other great games here have been!!!!!!!
I have already expressed my thanks to you in Patreon, but once again... Thank you!

Manimal1816

Feb 2, 2023
i tried the game it has potential but if i can suggest something it would be that the protagonist is very submissive it would be better to see the mental conflict and slowly fall into submission.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FutaChaser

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
I played and was satisfied. Thanks for playing! A nice idea about the city, and the narrative is built smoothly. Announced characters that do not exist yet (for example, a police officer). But I'm really looking forward to it. The game has a lot of potential, I will keep an eye on updates. The only thing that is a little confusing is the big bodies. Beautiful faces, but you can conjure over everything else. However, this is for an amateur. Thanks again to the developer. :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
uhh why is there a trap tag? does mc dress like a girls? ur breaking my immersion of trap, ain't trap should be a cute boy who dress n have feminims chara not just being pegg by a futa girl, thats should n only call as femdom.
or the goal for this game is make mc femboy? then if mc hasn't dress nor his face hasn't become like cute girls the tag should be removed :WaitWhat:

FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
uhh why is there a trap tag? does mc dress like a girls? ur breaking my immersion of trap, ain't trap should be a cute boy who dress n have feminims chara not just being pegg by a futa girl, thats should n only call as femdom.
or the goal for this game is make mc femboy? then if mc hasn't dress nor his face hasn't become like cute girls the tag should be removed :WaitWhat:
Removed. I have missed this one, thank you.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Gobbos characters and not very good story or writing, everything happens with any input or rational. They just happen.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Why the fuck are you here in the first place?
Well, that's simple. Because I didn't know the tags until I read them. What a goofy question. I think that's the case with 100% of the people who go to a game thread on f95zone. They don't know what it entails until the find out what it entails, genius. Is that any reason to be mean and condescending? If you want to be that way, there are other websites like this one who allow that. I don't think they condone that sort of treatment of others and behavior here, newbie. On here, we try to treat people with respect, as actual people with feelings, So ... to bluntly answer your blunt question ... THAT is why I am the fuck here in the first place!

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
It is annoying that you canot really choose which girl you get with no matter your choices. You end up getting porked by your roommate regardless of what you pick, and end up getting boned only by the CEO lady and not your boss even if you like her more and pick all the friendly options with her.

FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
It is annoying that you canot really choose which girl you get with no matter your choices. You end up getting porked by your roommate regardless of what you pick, and end up getting boned only by the CEO lady and not your boss even if you like her more and pick all the friendly options with her.
Roommate? I didn't know MC had an roommate in my story. Also, It's a first release with around 350 renders. Can you give me sometime to unfold the actual story :D.

abcd103

Feb 19, 2023
I really do like it . Will numerous choices keep appearing ?
Because I really like choices rather than just images

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes