CUMPRESSED (COMPRESSED FOR THE ONES USING SEARCH):

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I do 80%, it's also just one GIGANTIC AVI file taking up over 4GB of the release, try it out and see, I cannot tell you whether you will like it or not, only you can tell me. Mostly no one has said much about my releases being bad quality.
7 GB, OMG! HD space is not a big issue for me, so I do not usually go for compressed versions... but, I would normally expect this kind of release size from a well-developed game with tons of content. But... wasting so much storage space and bandwidth on just a few of uncompressed videos and images seems like a tremendous waste to me, so I'll go for compressed this one time.

FutaChaser

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
4,7 gb for a 14 second Video? Plz dont get me wrong, i am happy that you are producing the game, but please try to fix that single part. It shouldnt be that amount of data for this particular file.
I'm new to this, so don't know exactly what went wrong in Premiere Pro, not gonna lie :D

• Haha
Reactions: subwien
Apr 21, 2023
I do 80%, it's also just one GIGANTIC AVI file taking up over 4GB of the release, try it out and see, I cannot tell you whether you will like it or not, only you can tell me. Mostly no one has said much about my releases being bad quality.

I just tried the compressed version and didn't notice the difference between it and the original... aside from the unpacked file size difference...

Original file size 8.96 GB
Compressed file size 339 MB

I think I know which one I'll keep, thanks

I'm new to this, so don't know exactly what went wrong in Premiere Pro, not gonna lie :D
Ya live and ya learn

Still love the content and thank you for the upload!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FutaChaser

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm not sure what video formats work with RenPy, but using uncompressed video and audio data is certainly a bad idea. Try using Avidemux or another tool to compress your video to something like MP4

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I like futa and trans games, but most are not my style, the MC is always a submissive character with a micro penis that is useless, it only serves to be dominated and taken in the ass by the futanari characters, there are games in which the MC is man but not humiliated by futas there are few practically insistent which is a pain for me because it is a genre that I like to play but they are never interesting both in history and characters for me, but I hope that this game works even though it is not mine style and that i never going to play I wish good luck to the dev and that he doesn't give up on it later on because even if it's not my style, the worst thing is to see most games being abandoned.

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
Looks like dev accidentally forgot to remove 4.8GB avi and 144MB mp4 video files in images folder. The scripts only use the webm file: image mctestanim = Movie(play="video/MCTestAnim.webm", loop=True, size=(1920,1080))

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes