Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I'm new to this, so don't know exactly what went wrong in Premiere Pro, not gonna lie :D
You can ask in the Discord channel for developers for help/advice or you can check here https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/ in the Programming,Development & Art for help/advice.

I played the game and i liked it but the only big minus i can say is the huge file size, if you can fix that then you will be fine.

Good Luck and have fun dev.

Reactions: anon2323j

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
9 fucking Go for that ?!?

I've finished the game in less than 10 min !
The renders are really low quality, ( and sincerely outdated ), nothing that justify such a files size, maybe it's time to do some optimization..
The little audio there is sound like ultra compressed
The dialogues are... meh..
The story, what story ?
The sex scenes are average at best

For now this one is low tier... hope this change with future updates

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
FutaChaser Great start, loved to play this. I do have one thing to note: at some points in the dialogue my character introduced himself as 'Dennis' to other characters. That's not the name I put in. Is it because he didn't want to give his real name or is the name Dennis hardcoded in some parts of the dialogue?

Also, too bad we couldn't choose the most cute one of the four, as she says "don't even think about it" or something along those lines :p

If the game is going to be a lot longer, with a lot of branching paths, it might be useful to implement a gallery. That way we at least know we'd missed something, as it seems to be a game where you'll have to do multiple playthroughs to see all content. With a very short game you could just replay and watch again, but for a longer game a gallery where you unlock the scenes when you encountered them in the game would definitely help. Just throwing it out there, you do you of course :)

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Good going.. Dickgirls on male MC is my favorite fetish so this will definitively be a game I'll be playing.. Izzy looks awesome ;) I'm not that into overly chunky asses as some of the characters have, but there are several body types here.

Render quality is good, but the files are unnecessary large, and large downloads are tedious to download.

I see you've tested out one animation, which looks good. There's an .mp4 of it at 140 MB and an uncompressed AVI of it at 4.6 GB. Would be a big plus if the release removed the uncompressed versions taking up lots of space, and the images and animations could possibly handle quite a bit more compression before the quality is noticeable worse. I understand that from an artist view you want the quality to be great, but for a consumer downloading the game and one-handedly playing through a few times, they won't notice some artifacts due to compression..

Original 6.3 MB image
MCTest17.png
200 kB jpeg version of the same image. Encrypted with Paint Shop Pro 7 from 2001 to jpg. I'm sure there's better formats and better converters at this time. MCTest17-compressed67.jpg The average image here is around 6 MB in size. They could probably be compressed pretty heavily before people notice a huge difference. I tested out compressing one of the images from 6.3 MB to 200 kB, and while it is noticeable on for instance the bra of the rightmost character, I don't think most people would notice much if not comparing, and I did a crude compression with software from 2001 I happened to have around.

Anyhow, the game itself is very nice.. For personal preference, I'd prefer it if the relationship was a bit less abusive. I like the MC being the bottom, and that the dickgirls stay in charge, but that it was more like a charade because both parties got off on it, rather than an abusive relationship as if they have a slave they don't care if live or die.. I guess it could be possible to have some branching dialogue there using the same scenes with a bit less abusive story.

And as a final comment, it would be nice if the MC looked like he was about to cry a bit less, and that the boner to flaccid dick ratio was a bit higher on the dickgirls ;) Oh, and the dialogue seems to call MC David regardless of name provided. I don't really care what MC is called, but would probably be good to be consistent ;) (Version 0.2)

Anyhow, I understand it's a lot of work and hard to get perfect.. So thumbs up and awesome work so far.. Keep it up ;D

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I agree with the person above, great that there is a new game in this genre, but wish it was a little less abusive and depressive /emo at times and more .. you know, fun and sexy?

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Wait what?? The game looks great so far but how come it's 7 gigs for just this amount of content??? I feel like I missed 90% of the game, this is so odd
Is it just poorly/not compressed 8K renders or what?

EDIT: okay that'll teach me to read a page earlier, but jeez that was surprising

Reactions: ST3PH

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
SinCity [v0.2] [FutaChaser]

CUMPRESSED (COMPRESSED FOR THE ONES USING SEARCH):

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
I can't get the compressed version running on Linux.
Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?
I've already flagged the .sh file as executable, but no dice.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Hope the dev don't mind, but I couldn't help myself taking a shot at using the game to create an alternative story.. If anyone wants to test out a less abusive version just copy this over the game files. (You may want to store the original files overwritten first if you don't like it, or if later game versions comes with patches)

View attachment rewritten_story.zip Trying to attach a zip file with some rpy files.

Anyhow.. This was just having some fun on my part, as I don't have the skills to make my own art. Nothing I plan extending. Altered story will likely not fit with what author has planned for further content anyhow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Just a note, even after you enter your own name, dialogue still shows MC named as David
When I was looking at the files, this seemed like it was caused by referring to mc name as [_mc] instead of [mc1]. I guess maybe the variable was renamed at some point and not all places using it got updated or something..

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As many would ask, is the futa conten avoidable?? :giggle:
I like that kind of stuff, the MC getting fucked and abused by futas and their dicks are big but not too much but well things escalated so quickly that there will be no new content for future updates.
Our MC has only two holes and already has drunk a lot of cum, did sleep in a cage, cleaned his buttplug so what's next ??
This game will just be "another day at the office" repeating again and again the same stuff.
I'm not a great fan of slow burn but well this was just an explosion, leaving nothing left but boredom!

• Angry
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes