Oct 9, 2020
The Patreon is gone, please don't tell me its abandoned!
apparently the author received too many insults or criticisms (the agent is stupid) and a certain one didn't do it anymore and took everything away, even his social networks where the few people who appreciated his works. Maybe he takes a long break and starts all over again or else quits forever, but it seems this direction of eliminating all traces of himself will lead him to quit the game permanently (at least SinCity)

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
apparently the author received too many insults or criticisms (the agent is stupid) and a certain one didn't do it anymore and took everything away, even his social networks where the few people who appreciated his works. Maybe he takes a long break and starts all over again or else quits forever, but it seems this direction of eliminating all traces of himself will lead him to quit the game permanently (at least SinCity)
I hope Dev sees this and explains!
@FutaChaser You have fans who will miss your work!

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Damn. I don't usually play futa & dom/slave games but this one seemed interesting. I'm really liking Claudia, she's a pretty rare character archetype for a futa.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
if it hadn't been because of the countless insults or negative criticisms (not constructive but only negative) perhaps he would have gone ahead and could have built a good game, improving over time and doing everything to please as many people as possible, even doing something for a few, but unfortunately it won't go like this he has officially abandoned the game and won't (for now) want to do anything else he would like to take his time, perhaps he will perhaps never come back or maybe secretly he will be rebuilding the game from scratch, who knows but the fact is that we need to add this page and writing abandoned game

Reactions: Alfiomar
Jan 27, 2023
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes