4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Ok, I've decided to go a different route here. I heard your feedback, and I will be working on the issues.

First, the MC needs to change. I am currently working on new models. I will leave some pics below; if you guys could take a look and let me know what you think, that would be great.

Second, the story is not very well written. There are typos and grammar errors (I'm not a native English speaker, sorry guys). I will get the help of ChatGPT.

Third, the graphics are not consistent. There are different lighting issues in the pics, etc. I will use another method.

Fourth, NTR. It seems the best decision is to completely scrap the idea of NTR in the game, so no NTR will be present at all.

Again, thank you guys for your feedback; it is very much appreciated.

See you soon.
MC1:
View attachment 3720340 View attachment 3720342
MC1 ALT:
View attachment 3720343 View attachment 3720345

MC2:
View attachment 3720346 View attachment 3720347
MC2 ALT:
View attachment 3720353 View attachment 3720352
Mc 1 buddy defo he looks more mature the rest are kinda wimpy

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Really cool first release I really liked the game premise. I noticed some visual bugs like with the aunt bikini clipping as well as some typos (I get you are not a native speaker) but other than that pretty nice. I even like the game visuals, it gives it a charming vibe.
As for reworks, I personally didnt get bothered with how MC look but I do admit that I still prefer a more mature looking MC.

All the best with it!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 153mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
SnappoX - I updated my review. Changed it from (I think it was two stars) to five stars. I only skimmed through the game, but it's apparent that you redid the entire game and make it a billion times better. Great job! Could use some audio though. It's boring hearing nothing. Could use music at the least, but could go as far as to add breathing, moaning sounds, sex sounds, footsteps, vehicle and traffic noises, etc. But yeah, great job. I hope I didn't discourage you with my first review. I really want to see you keep working on this. Maybe release another update soon so people get interested in it.

EDIT: Okay, I am playing it slower this time instead of skimming through it. Some things.

Instead of requiring the player to mouseclick on "Next" you should just let the user continue using the spacebar. You could maybe add an image to let the player know that a new scene is about to start, but don't make us have to do mouse clicks.

Another thing is, it seems like you disabled Rollback. Any reason why? I think you should allow it.

And finally, you should always end your sentences with periods. It looks bad when you don't use any punctuation at the end.

That's all I have so far, but I only played a little bit of it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SnappoX

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
SnappoX - I updated my review. Changed it from (I think it was two stars) to five stars. I only skimmed through the game, but it's apparent that you redid the entire game and make it a billion times better. Great job! Could use some audio though. It's boring hearing nothing. Could use music at the least, but could go as far as to add breathing, moaning sounds, sex sounds, footsteps, vehicle and traffic noises, etc. But yeah, great job. I hope I didn't discourage you with my first review. I really want to see you keep working on this. Maybe release another update soon so people get interested in it.

EDIT: Okay, I am playing it slower this time instead of skimming through it. Some things.

Instead of requiring the player to mouseclick on "Next" you should just let the user continue using the spacebar. You could maybe add an image to let the player know that a new scene is about to start, but don't make us have to do mouse clicks.

Another thing is, it seems like you disabled Rollback. Any reason why? I think you should allow it.

And finally, you should always end your sentences with periods. It looks bad when you don't use any punctuation at the end.

That's all I have so far, but I only played a little bit of it.
Hey,

Thanks for the feedback! Actually, your review was one of the reasons why I went and re-did the whole thing, so it was truly appreciated.

Regarding the "Next" button, I've decided to use it so that people realize there is a video when skipping through. I might think of a more elegant solution and see what I come up with.

I didn't realize the rollback feature is disabled; I'll fix that in the next version.

Also, sound. I have a sound library that I want to use, at least for the sex scenes. I will add them as much as possible, but it's not my priority for now. I want to have a bit more content in the table before I start doing these things. I think I will use some sound in the next release as a trial.

Finally, I will be more careful with the punctuation at the end of sentences.

The update should be ready soon. The majority of images and videos are ready, now it's mostly the coding part.

Thanks again for your honest review, and I hope you will enjoy future updates!

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Regarding the "Next" button, I've decided to use it so that people realize there is a video when skipping through. I might think of a more elegant solution and see what I come up with.
[Click or press E for next scene.]

or

Next (Press E).

Would something like that be possible?

Last edited:

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
SnappoX

Looking forward to the next update.

EDIT: Does the game use Daz models or Poser models? My friend thinks that they are Poser models and I think that they are Daz models.

EDIT: By the way, there was no problem with rollback in 0.1 or 0.1b. I was mistaken.

Last edited:

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
SnappoX

Looking forward to the next update.

EDIT: Does the game use Daz models or Poser models? My friend thinks that they are Poser models and I think that they are Daz models.

EDIT: By the way, there was no problem with rollback in 0.1 or 0.1b. I was mistaken.
I use VAM models

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, I've decided to go a different route here. I heard your feedback, and I will be working on the issues.

First, the MC needs to change. I am currently working on new models. I will leave some pics below; if you guys could take a look and let me know what you think, that would be great.

Second, the story is not very well written. There are typos and grammar errors (I'm not a native English speaker, sorry guys). I will get the help of ChatGPT.

Third, the graphics are not consistent. There are different lighting issues in the pics, etc. I will use another method.

Fourth, NTR. It seems the best decision is to completely scrap the idea of NTR in the game, so no NTR will be present at all.

See you soon.
I'm sure that now that you have changed your game to cater to the whiners your number of subs will grow.
I doubt it but good luck :HideThePain:

JeQueZ

Mar 5, 2022
I think the game gonna look promising just had to add some quiet" soundtrack"the story looks good until now I hope to be dark a little and the "animations"is the best thing in this game I hope just make the game "clear not complicated "and I think the game with a dev like you gonna be amazing and promising.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021

See you soon.
MC1:
View attachment 3720340 View attachment 3720342
MC1 ALT:
View attachment 3720343 View attachment 3720345

MC2:
View attachment 3720346 View attachment 3720347
MC2 ALT:
View attachment 3720353 View attachment 3720352
I have to say 'MC1' or 'MC1 ALT'.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes