4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Hive mind.... Moron...
Wow, harsh, but lol. I have poor reception and a weak connection to the moron overlord. If it's avoidable, I'm cool.

In this case where it is one unimportant scene, I saw someone make the point pro-ntr people will be mad bc they expect more ntr, and antis get mad, so it's kinda the worst of both worlds. So may be a good choice in this case.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Wtf? I wasn't expecting a full remake. The first version with the aunt action in the shower was so much better..:rolleyes: Hope it doesn't become a vanilla game

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Wow, harsh, but lol. I have poor reception and a weak connection to the moron overlord. If it's avoidable, I'm cool.

In this case where it is one unimportant scene, I saw someone make the point pro-ntr people will be mad bc they expect more ntr, and antis get mad, so it's kinda the worst of both worlds. So may be a good choice in this case.
oh yeah, except there is no logic here apart from usual "hur durr if you wont make the game that I want me wont be playing it. good luck btw" bs people like you bombard first pages of every game to try to bully new devs with a threat of their game having less exposure. its quite sad to see cases like this one where dev backtracked on his original plan, not being able to stand his ground and seeing whats what and whos who, but alas. I dont want to pressure him from the other side, again because I respect an effort it takes to learn a lot of new stuff to try to make a game. Just sad that the guy went through all of it just to bow to literal braindead terrorists in the end.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I use VAM models
Important questions, will there be a harem ending?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, femdom, etc.

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Wtf? I wasn't expecting a full remake. The first version with the aunt action in the shower was so much better..:rolleyes: Hope it doesn't become a vanilla game
The nature of the game won’t change; I just need to get back to where I was. The main reason I started over was because of the MC. Once I’m up to speed with the content, I’ll recreate that scene ;) and more

• Red Heart
Reactions: 9alwa

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
oh yeah, except there is no logic here apart from usual "hur durr if you wont make the game that I want me wont be playing it. good luck btw" bs people like you bombard first pages of every game to try to bully new devs with a threat of their game having less exposure. its quite sad to see cases like this one where dev backtracked on his original plan, not being able to stand his ground and seeing whats what and whos who, but alas. I dont want to pressure him from the other side, again because I respect an effort it takes to learn a lot of new stuff to try to make a game. Just sad that the guy went through all of it just to bow to literal braindead terrorists in the end.
Hey, I understand your point. To be fair, I don’t have any problem with NTR, but I never intended for this to be a fully NTR game. As Pgsurprise mentioned above, the reason I scrapped the idea was that pro-NTR players would be disappointed because they’d expect more NTR, while anti-NTR players would be upset as well. My original idea was to offer multiple path choices and let the player decide, but it seems that approach wasn’t well received. While the main game won’t include NTR, I am considering creating mini-games or spin-offs that explore other fetishes. At the moment, I’m thinking of creating a train scene with some crowd interaction, but as mentioned, it won’t be part of the main game.

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Important questions, will there be a harem ending?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, femdom, etc.
Hey, I’m not planning a harem ending at this point, and I’m still undecided about including lesbian and femdom content. My idea for the game is to provide as much freedom as possible, allowing players to avoid certain content and choose different paths whenever possible.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hey, I’m not planning a harem ending at this point, and I’m still undecided about including lesbian and femdom content. My idea for the game is to provide as much freedom as possible, allowing players to avoid certain content and choose different paths whenever possible.
Oh I hope you include it (Harem), It's good to know this beforehand, as many people get attached to their LIs (love interests) and then find it difficult to choose or simply can't choose and put them aside because they can't have them at all, or some look for VN that have that, to give it a chance, if not let it pass; but it's good to know the other thing that can be avoided, as I mentioned many are not to the liking of the majority, Good luck and greetings DEV

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnappoX

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Well, I don't think you'll find an example of me trying to brow beat a dev to cater to my likes, or saying I won't play for any reason. In this case I was just trying to offer a opinion on a decision that was made. I also find those people tiring (whatever tag). Which is why I found your signature funny.

The game master

May 19, 2022
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 153mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Pls update it

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes