3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
U can't do anything with the choices with the Aunt is that a bug or something when i wanna continue it says try another choice but she doesn't let you it's weir should this be like this Dev ?

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
U can't do anything with the choices with the Aunt is that a bug or something when i wanna continue it says try another choice but she doesn't let you it's weir should this be like this Dev ?
Are you referring to the Kitchen part? If so there is a combination of right choices, I can write down a guide if needed

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.01d] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 193mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Yea do that please
Part 1 of the scene 6x Hump then 3x touch ass then 3 touch boobs then press continue.
Part 2 after removing her clothes 2x hump, 2x touch ass, 4x touch boobs then continue.

If you make a mistake you can use the talk button to "Calm her"

To note this is one of the possible combination, same results can be achieved using different options, also there are two different cumshot possibilities one clothed one naked, easy way to achieve them it's to keep using hump option while clothed and while naked.

I hope that's clear

Last edited:
Reactions: litovsky and ct4me

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Part 1 of the scene 6x Hump then 3x touch ass then 3 touch boobs then press continue.
Part 2 after removing her clothes 2x hump, 2x touch ass, 4x touch boobs then continue.

To note this is one of the possible combination, same results can be achieved using different options, also there are two different cumshot possibilities one clothed one naked, easy way to achieve them it's to keep using hump option while clothed and while naked.

I hope that's clear
Ok got it but why did u do it to press buttons like 6 times or whatever doesn't make any sense ....is just a hasle people are quitting after just trying that i was the same

Reactions: ct4me

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Ok got it but why did u do it to press buttons like 6 times or whatever doesn't make any sense ....is just a hasle people are quitting after just trying that i was the same
To be honest, the initial idea was different, but my code didn't really hold together, so I adapted it as best as I could to make it functional. It still needs some tweaking to make it less stupid

Reactions: ct4me and Xxrizz

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
I will add pregnancy in the future, I am not sure on how to implement it in the game yet, but probably it will be last/ending content as you mentioned.
Good. Adding the game into my list then. Best of luck for the story progression tho. Nobody likes an awkward, unfulfilling story.

Reactions: ct4me

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Sexual harassment? I don't know what you are talking about
Here's a lil hint for you, EVERY single interaction where the woman says NO and the MC forces himself on her and/or his small dick in her holes is considered by real-life morals, logic and laws sexual harassment or legit rape.;)

Reactions: shamtiiomi

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022

I hope that's clear
Hmmm I complete the part one & part 2 of your instructions then as he bends her over the counter it says end of update

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes