3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry guys i've sent out the wrong links.

This should work meanwhile the main thread gets updated

Reactions: Anon4321

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Did you make us download a malware or something? wtf was up with the game?
No, lol. When uploading the game, I accidentally used the link with the bugged version, so it was impossible to get past the relationship selection screen.

Reactions: JeQueZ

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.01d] [SnappoX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [195 MB]
- - - -

Mac [190 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 12, 2020
As for the other future tags, I am not sure about the pregnancy. However, I am open to suggestions. NTR yes but avoidable.
well please do give us (avoidable) pregnancy but, the end of that line is a no go as you stated in the opening summay :
SnappoX said:
This game does not contain NTR, and it will not contain it in the future.
I am also thinking of splitting each day of the story between two points of view: one from the protagonist and the second from Eve. So, female protagonist could be a future tag.
please don't make that too big, if ever use that only to tell the story from her view point where MC is not present and it's important to the story.
And don't add the tag then, as it will lead to confusion and/or disappointment.
you can however put it into the genre section, so it won't be found by people who like or dislike that tag.

The game master

May 19, 2022
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.01c] Unofficial Android Port

- 467mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update pls

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Hey SnappoX I see you mentioned you're not sure about pregnancy yet but you also mentioned there'll be avoidable NTR which idea you scarpped later(which I am thankful for) but have anything changed about pregnancy? I mean... reconsidering adding pregnancy content at the last/ending of the game? I know it's too early to talk about ending but perhaps adding pregnancy ending is not a bad idea as there's more people like me who sees pregnancy ending as a happy ending to a story.

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Hey SnappoX I see you mentioned you're not sure about pregnancy yet but you also mentioned there'll be avoidable NTR which idea you scarpped later(which I am thankful for) but have anything changed about pregnancy? I mean... reconsidering adding pregnancy content at the last/ending of the game? I know it's too early to talk about ending but perhaps adding pregnancy ending is not a bad idea as there's more people like me who sees pregnancy ending as a happy ending to a story.
I will add pregnancy in the future, I am not sure on how to implement it in the game yet, but probably it will be last/ending content as you mentioned.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Hey, so there will be incest. Currently, "Eve," who is present in the game, is the protagonist's aunt. The mother will appear later on. While I was "testing" the water, I wasn't sure if directly mentioning the relationship in the game was acceptable, but I will change that in the next release.

As for the other future tags, I am not sure about the pregnancy. However, I am open to suggestions. NTR yes but avoidable.

I am also thinking of splitting each day of the story between two points of view: one from the protagonist and the second from Eve. So, female protagonist could be a future tag.
Usually not acceptable to the Patreon Nazi's, but SS gives 0 shits (they allow things far worse than simple incest in AVNs as long as it's legal in the US, yay 1st Amendment). Hate to say it but just that comment will probably get it banned on Patreon if one of their snitches finds it. Best to not use them in the first place, as more and more people on both ends of the deal are using them less and less due to their silly restrictions that Mastercard makes them do (should just quit using MC and get a different merchant account, Visa is a bit less hardass and they have a bigger network anyway).

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
I will add pregnancy in the future, I am not sure on how to implement it in the game yet, but probably it will be last/ending content as you mentioned.
Other than saving it for a footnote mention in some epilogue some devs handle it by making it a few 6-month (or more) flashbacks due to pregnant/big-belly renders being hard to deal with, and temporarily write them out of the story until they come back later. Most of those few she's either naked, not wearing a shirt, or has it unbuttoned to keep it from clipping through it. Awkward to be sure, but to most pregnancy (esp inbreeding) fans I guess it's better than not having it at all. Hopefully Daz will have an update at some point that will deal with those limitations (after they deal with the loading inefficiency, taking 2-3x longer to load than to render even on a 4090/NVME drive is ridiculous).

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Usually not acceptable to the Patreon Nazi's, but SS gives 0 shits (they allow things far worse than simple incest in AVNs as long as it's legal in the US, yay 1st Amendment). Hate to say it but just that comment will probably get it banned on Patreon if one of their snitches finds it. Best to not use them in the first place, as more and more people on both ends of the deal are using them less and less due to their silly restrictions that Mastercard makes them do (should just quit using MC and get a different merchant account, Visa is a bit less hardass and they have a bigger network anyway).
That's why I have both, but I mainly rely on SS, I already know I will be banned from Patreon sooner or later.

Reactions: 69Creampie

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I like the female characters and the fact that there won't be any NTR in the story, but for fuck's sake, this MC sure makes the game seem like it's one big ass interactive tutorial on how to get a horny man thrown in jail for sexual harassment and legit rape. What kinda alien sorcery did the dev do to keep this type of a game on Patreon without any repercussions ??:WaitWhat::eek:

Reactions: rKnight

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
I like the female characters and the fact that there won't be any NTR in the story, but for fuck's sake, this MC sure makes the game seem like it's one big ass interactive tutorial on how to get a horny man thrown in jail for sexual harassment and legit rape. What kinda alien sorcery did the dev do to keep this type of a game on Patreon without any repercussions ??:WaitWhat::eek:
Sexual harassment? I don't know what you are talking about

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinfluxChronicles-0.01d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes