vultron

May 19, 2018
Every time the mc opened his mouth i wanted to reach through the screen and strangle him with my bear hands.
The tragedy is I'd actually like to confront Mr. Reigns and Ella on them being bastards but it'll never happen because our protagonist is too stupid for anything like that.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yes I also see the same problem. It might only be with IC patch? Basically no animations work after clean install then apply IC patch.
Gotcha then basically we've either got to do no animations, no incest or download both separately. If my hard drive wasn't already constantly giving me complaints about max capacity it might be worth it do the latter

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The MC is this game is just a 100% Horny guy that has nothing on his head besides sex. He has nothing else in that tick head of his. There is nothing Alpha or Beta in this guy, just a lazy ass bum that is reach and well, if this was real life the guy would be in jail due to his agressivness towards the girls concerning sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I hope MC will bang her two aunts soon
His Aunt Eliza , he may be close but his Aunt Stacy, I don't see any hope (Probably because of those NTR whiner about Aunt Stacy) I noticed that MC isn't even lusting her Aunt Stacy (Well he even say she is beautiful but just only that) even though He lust for Mom, all his Sister and his Aunt Eliza so for MC & her Aunt Stacy is a question mark

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I said this before and i say it again unless the dev change there mind the mc wil be GETTING it on with all the female members
of his family including his slut aunt.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes