kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I had a thought about an idea of what could be an update, Candice's colleagues could track/hunt her down and after finding her, they shoot her with a pistol (they view her leaving as a betray) (she's the only one home at the time) MC, mom, and sisters come home right at that moment and see one of the guys shoot her so MC and his sisters attack the guys and killing them in self-defense, they rush her to the hospital where the doctors (who MC hopes are hot female doctors..but sucks for him cause they are old grey haired men) are able to save her and after returning home (after 2 days of observation), Candice is scared to be alone and go to bed alone (cause she knows there were more guys on that island) so she wants big brother to stay with her until she feels safe enough on her own

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Renders and characters look good story ok but it's so boring, suggest a remake with love and corruption routes which need love/corruption dialogue options and a points based system for main Li characters. would also be good to see the evolution of MC from super simp virgin to Alpha chad or at least normal as he progresses and the odyssey of a thousand similar hand boob and thigh jobs into a tale of slow corruption or and love, include harem plus solo routes.

Reactions: Satiro

Papi_Churro

Mar 8, 2018
I updated the script with the old patch. This should work.
EDIT 2021-04-03: Updated it to Ep.11

How to install:
Rightclick on script.rpy -> "Save as", then rename it to just script.rpy (without the numbers and the _) and replace the one in the game folder of the Renpy game.
Not really able to download it, it mainly just opens to another tab, mind lending a hand

• Angry
Reactions: swammy

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Not really able to download it, it mainly just opens to another tab, mind lending a hand
Are you on a computer? Do a rightclick: Click on the file with the right mouse button. Are you on some mobile device? Press and hold the finger on the filename.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
I want to like this game, but I really hate the MC so much that I found myself actively rooting against him. This game has a great premise/skeleton, but the writing for the MC is painful. I almost want the father to kill him.
Mc is a real dumbass but everything else is very good about the game!

Reactions: hzjujk

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
When the MC was spying on his sister as she masturbated before her bath......I was thinking 'damn, MC talks to himself alot, just shut up already cause your sister could be moaning your name but you wouldn't know cause you keep talking to yourself'

same with the photoshoots with mom

Reactions: punisher2099

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
This is the worst game I've ever downloaded, the story is truly god awful and the meh sex scenes are 100% not worth the mess that is the plot.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
There are much much worse games here. This one is actually very pleasant to look at since the females are gorgeous and the settings are good. Pople saying this haven´t played anything else here for sure

Reactions: Jsd16 and Jenzi800

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
There are much much worse games here. This one is actually very pleasant to look at since the females are gorgeous and the settings are good. Pople saying this haven´t played anything else here for sure
True the females are gorgeous, but there's also other good looking games that are abandoned cause it failed to deliver what player need like good stories and good sex scenes, the games that don't have those and still continuing is the ones who have either big fan base early on or the author just don't care and keep blazing through

Reactions: Crazymic79
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes