jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
guys could you tell us what's new in EP 11 ?

like the list of new scenes ... thank you in advance!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
How is there no cheating/ntr tag in this game?? Just played for the first time and pretty much the first sex scene was the aunty fucking some black dude hence 'cheating' on the uncle that she was all over only half an hour earlier!! Why throw in scenes like this that are designed to cause jealousy or disgust with the player?? Why not make this avoidable instead of forcing people to watch this content? Yeah some people will enjoy it but plenty others will hate it, better to give an option no!!

Edit: Doesn't get much better with the aunt I see she is just a complete and utter slut. So because it doesn't directly affect the MC it has to be shown?? Why?? Yeah no thanks and thank fuck for the skip button.

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
After all this time it's finally happened, I have to say this dev redeemed himself with this MILF (it's been so long I've forgotten her name) focused content. This is a content bomb (I last played EP6) and unleashed everything at you from a slow tease to the final payload. Even with the skip button, I was going through hundreds of renders and dialogue to get to the MILF only scenes and they were quite seductive, the outfits are awesome but I wish he worked on poses more since she looks stiff and flat in some places.

I would rate this 4/5 stars now considering the sizable content we get and for the right reasons (ze MILF). The MC's inner dialogue is nice and erotic but it becomes too much at one point like...yeah yeah we get it bro...Godess yea, Heaven yea sure, Divine...zZz...

The first 40 times were fine but after that it was just blue-ball central and I had to skip, also over using the word "ravage" or "ravenous" like c'mon it's one thing for him to say it but for her to repeat his thoughts without speaking them out aloud is just lazy writing. Which is the reason for the 4 stars, it can be improved in some places but overall it's nice and gets a thumbs up from me in case anyone was hesitant on downloading the game (in fear of blue balling again).

You won't be disappointed this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
i just download ep11 but i have a problem. everytime i try to load my saves an error page will show up. and then there is a txt file which name is traceback. how can i fix this??
My Episode 10 files wouldn't work, but my saves from 9 did. I used the save date to figure out which were 10 & which were 9 or earlier.
Note: this game creates a separate folder SinfulDelacies(insert episode number) for each version rather than just ONE folder like most other games.

Last edited:

mahan7798

Aug 9, 2020
My Episode 10 files wouldn't work, but my saves from 9 did. I used the save date to figure out which were 10 & which were 9 or earlier.
Note: this game creates a separate folder SinfulDelacies(insert episode number) for each version rather than just ONE folder like most other games.
can you share your saves with me? my saves is ep8 and it does'nt work

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can some one share one of their ep 9 or 10 saves with me please?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This story made zero sense, we just came back from Illthyeria and talking to Archie and dealing with that guy, then Archie calls and asks when we are going to go to Illthyeria as if we didn't just come back from there

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
can you share your saves with me? my saves is ep8 and it does'nt work
This is the save I was able to continue onto episode 11 with (by the date, it should be an Ep 9 save) . I don't remember if I was using the walkthrough mod or not for this episode. I don't think it makes a difference, if so use the mod this game's download page. Good luck.
I lost all my (user) saves earlier this year. To help catch back up and especially where this is a walkthough mod, I've gone into PREFERENCES, set read text at max speed and checked SKIP UNSEEN TEXT. Then once you get into playing the game, using the Ctrl key you get through the game pretty fast, basically only having to stop to select choices & restart skip with Ctrl again if an animated scene stops things till I get to seeing new scenes I haven't played before.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes