Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, when can we expect Chapter 11 to be released here?
Also, you have to download everthing again or Chapter 11 will be like an update?

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone able to share comments on last patreon posts, please?
Also: fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone able to share comments on last patreon posts, please?
Also: fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!
The last post he has on Patreon is on 31 March, i thought he released that day Pacific time ( don´t know what time is that since in live in Europe), but since i don´t have acess to anything on Patreon, perhaps there was somehing on that text claiming that he couldn´t or some garbage like that

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
The last post he has on Patreon is on 31 March, i thought he released that day Pacific time ( don´t know what time is that since in live in Europe), but since i don´t have acess to anything on Patreon, perhaps there was somehing on that text claiming that he couldn´t or some garbage like that
I am actually asking for comments on that post, not what dev wrote into that post.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I am actually asking for comments on that post, not what dev wrote into that post.
I know, i want to know those comments as well, to know if he actually delivered said update on 31 or it was just another justification

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is the incest patch here compatible to Chapter 11, or it´s best to wait for a new version?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes