Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
When is chapter 11 coming out? Is there a release schedule?
The only thing that bothers me in this game is the lack of choice for our actions, this game is more like a book telling a story than a VN with choices. Still, Mom is incredible and worth the time reading this game

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
What happened to developer he is not posting anything related to the game
His patreon income spiked last months to 1600$$? So you gotta wait until it drops to 1100$$ before he does something again. Its normal in his routine to be silent for a month if his revenue is still up to 1200$$.
The only fastest update he did was when his revenue dropped to 900$$.

When it took him 4 months to update Ep 8
Then release Ep9 within 25 days to get back his lost patrns.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
His patreon income spiked last months to 1600$$? So you gotta wait until it drops to 1100$$ before he does something again. Its normal in his routine to be silent for a month if his revenue is still up to 1200$$.
The only fastest update he did was when his revenue dropped to 900$$.

When it took him 4 months to update Ep 8
Then release Ep9 within 25 days to get back his lost patrns.
That sounds an awful way of doing things. Guess the wait will be long for chapter 11

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Please just stop spreading negetive. The dev after too much of blue-balling finally delivered sex scene with Landlady. Now, People are saying it is fast paced? Bullshit. It's because of you guys, many games in follow the blueball rules and only give vaginal sex with main love interest just before end of the game. And If love instrest is "landlady", then devs double the blue-ball period. It's becoming too much routine and stereotype.

We are here to immerse ourselves and yes, to fuck game characters and enjoy. Please let us.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Please just stop spreading negetive. The dev after too much of blue-balling finally delivered sex scene with Landlady. Now, People are saying it is fast paced? Bullshit. It's because of you guys, many games in follow the blueball rules and only give vaginal sex with main love interest just before end of the game. And If love instrest is "landlady", then devs double the blue-ball period. It's becoming too much routine and stereotype.

We are here to immerse ourselves and yes, to fuck game characters and enjoy. Please let us.
After completely. Aldo, the shoot with Iris was very good. This is a game, ler us have some fun with it

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Question, the IPatch doesn't seem to be working. It's still saying Mrs. Reigns. I have saved it as a .txt and .rpy and neither seem to work. In fact, when I did it with .rpy the game crashed and wouldn't let me load my save. So now I have to re-install. Any help would be appreciated.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So...
I finally played through to the end of the current build. There are good and bad things here.
So the story is great. I am loving the whole Mafia story and what's been going on. However, there are SEVERAL instances of the wrong character doing the speaking. The editing to show what is said and thought needs to be improved, because as you're reading some of the 'thoughts' they are displayed as if they are spoken. There are a few scenes where a character not even in the scene is speaking, but you know it should be someone else. Not sure if English is the Dev Team's first language, but there are spelling mistakes, though not as much as some VNs, but noticeable.
The VN started off with some choices, none really too consequential, but I thought as time went on, there would be more. However it's really turned into a Kinetic Novel, which can be fine... but there are times where I would like to have more choice as the MC as there are times where he's a blithering idiot. Some may be warranted, but there are other times where based on past choices he should know better.
I don't mind the slow burn. The team has given some great lewd scenes and the payoff in this last episode was well worth it. I do think there are scenes that maybe shouldn't have been shown, but more implied... but that's personal and not a reflection of a good or bad choice by the Devs.
Overall, I have enjoyed this VN so far, even with it's flaws. Looking forward to future updates in the hopes of seeing a happy resolution for the MC... though I am also worried there won't be one for everyone involved... which kind of sucks, but that's just my personal theory. So, best of luck to the Devs.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
O
For those wondering, dev has said 28th at the absolute latest.

So we should get it by the 5th or so...
Of course he would release it next month to get the patrons pledge again. To maintain the current pledge. Its his strategy that he would give a release date close to the end of the month like 28,29,30,31. Then give a reason that he cannot release it. And say something like.: Though I cannot release it this month you will definitely get the update in the first week of the said month.

Have seen this situation 3 times already

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes